The New KICentral.com T-Shirt Now Available!

Dane

Great job designers I liked them all and had trouble narrowing it down to vote on just one. I just ordered 2 shirts so that I will be able to wear one on each day at Ride Worriers Weekend. Even though the shirt design is not the one I voted for I still like the winning design and will be very proud show my support to KICentral. The KICentral site is so recognized by Kings Island, that with out them my and many others Road Warrior Weekend would not be happening.

Again great job everybody and Dane for organizing the contest.

I received my notice of sale and if I refer 5 e-mail of potential buyers they will receive $5.00 off their first purchase.

i agree with you railrider. Dont feel bad though i only got 6 votes.

I dont feel bad. Actually happy that I was somewhat able to put something together. When we did PKIC Survivor I was not a bit skilled in any photo editing or photoshop programs, now I can actually do something that looks somewhat decent.

NOTE: This post is not directed at any one person in particular…really.

I feel really bad for LMHConcepts…he does not deserve some of the negative comments that I have seen. It is not his “fault” that his design won…it was picked by the majority. If you do not like the design that is your right…but other than hurting someone’s feelings what good does knocking it do?

Although winning the prize money was a nice perk, I would guess that if you divided how many hours he spent on his design the $150.00 prize didn‘t really pay for his time…I am sure this was a labor of love…he obviously loves both this site & the park.

Congratulations LMHConcepts! :)

I admire the outstanding 'sportsmanship' during this contest! Every post was encouraging and selfless! Even the critical responses were of a level, friendly tone. Even with only 3 votes, It was a joy to participate! ^_^

[edit] I'm speaking of the contest itself, prior to the results. I didn't see any post-results criticism as sour grapes; just honest commentary.

I totally missed the voting all the designs and all!!! Must have been the one day I didnt get on the site. If someone could share them with me I would atleast like to see what they were. I in my own opinion will not buy the one that won. It looks great but looks to much like other shirts I have seen! I see having a contest and letting the winner walk away with the money, but why not offer all three of the top winners on shirts. That gives us a choice on which to buy and maybe more people would buy more with more of a choice. Remember these are just opinions and not dissing anyone.

I think this was a really fun thing to participate in, and congrats to LMHConcepts! I think having a shirt is a great idea. The KIC members that I have met in the past are great people to talk to, and with the shirt, we can find each other when we're at the park this season.

Congrats everyone! I liked all 3 designs! The winning design is a little too generic but I think I might purchase one to meet some of you wonderful people at the park. It is also very wearable so that's a plus. I also might head to the store tomorrow to get some iron on letters. Anyone know the price?

Of the 3 "leaders", this one was my favorite.

I voted before I looked at the leaders though, so i voted for #12.

I will be buying one, I like the laid back feel of it, rather than the over the the top blasts of color.

I was thinking about ironing on my screen name on the back, across the shoulders blades. The price varies, but at my Wal-mart it was around $7-$8.

That was my first thought too, but I wonder about the chicks?

It may be hard to read names with long hair.

With the demand for iChases design. We have worked out with him to sell his design too as a alternative shirt. It is available for purchase in the KICentral2 store.

That's definitely a step in the right direction! Thank you, Dane. (Thank you for making it white and not black! I shall buy one!)

Please don't think me rude, because i'm really not trying to be, but can I ask why you skipped from the 1st place shirt to the 3rd place shirt?

The shirts design needs to be made huge, and have be 300dpi to look nice when printed on a shirt. The second place design didn't meet that criteria.

Ah, okay, that works for me. It still makes an awesome desktop background and now I can buy a shirt that I would actually wear to KI, i'm happy.

Thank you Dane and iChase :)