DB lines during HH

HandsUp

At its peak tonight, the line for Diamondback was around 25 minutes. It tapered off towards the end of the night to around five minutes.

And a hint for those of you wanting to ride Flight of Fear/Firehawk. I didn`t get to the park tonight until around 7:30. I headed right for Flight of Fear and Firehawk (before Trail of Terror opened). And I walked on both of those rides, which does not happen often with Firehawk.

Ha I just got back from tonight and the lines were terrible SRL was backed up almost to the entrance and most of them were groups.

I claim responsibility for that one. :( I was separating alone and it just kept backing up apparently. Now everyone knows why we close the line when it reaches the bottom of the stairs. Hopefully it never happens again. Other than that, the line hovered around 45 minutes for most of the Haunt tonight. Sometimes less, but most of the time it was a full queue. It tapered off towards the end of the night. At 1 AM, the line was about 10-15 minutes. Not bad if you want one last ride before you head home.

Ha I just got back from tonight and the lines were terrible SRL was backed up almost to the entrence and most of them were groups.

lol. cuz you went on saturday ;) *sigh* and drunk stupid ppl galore....

Hey ryan... any chance of staying a little later some night and letting some of those haunty ppl have a late ride? ;) O:)

hey a girl can dream can't she :P

QUOTE (Jason B @ Oct 4 2009, 02:19 AM)
I cannot believe how bad all the lines were tonight. The park was packed.

I went Friday and walked on just about everything.

As for Saturday, GOOD! Mr. Kinzel, many investors, employees, contractors and friends of Cedar Fair Entertainment Company are very glad to hear this. Hopefully, many, many thousands of nickels were also spent in the park.

• Like 1

QUOTE (Jason B @ Oct 4 2009, 02:19 AM)
I cannot believe how bad all the lines were tonight. The park was packed.

I went Friday and walked on just about everything.

As for Saturday, GOOD! Mr. Kinzel, many investors, employees, contractors and friends of Cedar Fair Entertainment Company are very glad to hear this. Hopefully, many, many thousands of nickels were also spent in the park.

And dimes!!

Ha I just got back from tonight and the lines were terrible SRL was backed up almost to the entrence and most of them were groups.

lol. cuz you went on saturday ;) *sigh* and drunk stupid ppl galore....

Hey ryan... any chance of staying a little later some night and letting some of those haunty ppl have a late ride? ;) O:)

hey a girl can dream can't she :P

Yea I can I stayed till midnight last night with Adam,his brother(i think) and Andrew. But yea I can stay late one night I might come thursday right after school.

Dimes are a Beech Bend thing:

http://www.kentucky.com/lexgo/books/story/823066.html

Nickels are Mr. Kinzel's specialty, and have been since a rather notorious conference call a while back...

Would you happen to know what was said in that conference call, or how it was used in context? I was talking to one of my friends on Friday after school about that.

The lines "die down" (pun absolutely intended) around 11:00 or so. At least that's been my observation. I checked out DB around 8:30 and the line was at the entrance, as reported earlier, but around 11:00 I only waited about 20 mins.

And I can concur - Fridays are a lot less busy than Saturdays, so if you want to get in a lot of ride time Fridays may be better for you.

And if you really want to get some rides in - remember that Gold Pass ERT still exists on Saturday (1hr) and Sunday (1/2 hour) mornings. I didn't leave the Red Train for the entire time this morning, then walked over to a station wait at Firehawk.

• 5 years later...