• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that coaster looks awesome. What records wil it hold? Hopefully not the longest. Man i dont think the raven is even close to being a Beast killer. Nothing hones up ti the Foundation that all wooden coasters rest on.........The Beast!!!

He didnt...

He DIDNT!!

Look... its not the tallest or fastest or longest, nor does it loop.

But it does have some insane moments...

it will be the worlds #1 airtime Machine!!

24 seconds of the floaty...

6442 ft long

#3 longest wood...

#1, Beast

#2, Son of Beast

#3, Voyage

#8 longest coaster...

#1, Steel Dragon 2000

#2, Daidarasaurus

#3, Ultimate

#4, Beast

#5, Son of Beast

#6, Fujiyama

#7, Millenium Force

#8, Voyage

173 ft tall

#4 tallest

#1, Son of Beast

#2, Colossos

#3, Rattler

#4, Voyage

67.4 MPH

#3 Fastest

#1, Son of Beast

#2, Colossos

#3, Voyage

154.1 ft Drop

#4 Longest Drop

#1, Son of Beast

#2, Colossos

#3, Mean Streak

#4, Voyage

The Steepest Wood Coaster in the West... 66 degrees!!

Steepest Banking on a Wooden Coaster... 90 degrees!!

Each Way!! 180 Banking!! LOLZ

750 tons of steel, 320,000 board foot of lumber...

3 trains upon openning, 7 cars each, 2 row 2 seat PTC Headrestless Cars!!

8 underground Moments...5 tunnels... A Triple-down moment IN THE DARK!!

Voyage....

-----Voyage....

----------Voyage....

---------------Voyage....

--------------------Voyage....

-------------------------Voyage....

------------------------------Voyage....

-----------------------------------Voyage....

It is really cool without those stupid headrests. I really wish that Racer and Beast had the same trains as Raven and Legend...

Voyage will be the best wood coaster - I hope. Depends on how the enthusiasts vote on the polls. But I think they will like it. It will be freakin insane.

Oh your bar can be down and you can still not be touching the seat. laugh.gif Take Tomb Raider for example. You have that couple inches between your shoulders and the OTSR. Well on the lava scene - your shoulders are flush up against the OTSR - and those couple inches are now seperating your butt and the seat! laugh.gif

Im not saying that, Look, I love Airtime, the Raven is da sh*t!!

but there is no way you can be "not touching the seat"

there are also high-g turns and valleys, the only way to not touch the seat is standing... Which is as we know, a terrible thing... Forbidden.

and I know that there are moments even if you are uber stapled, you can get air... I love it, I was just saying for anyone who thinks this logic:

"I wanna stand up on that one! its new, take it down fast!"

Heck no, the policy for the operators is "push down the bar to the lap, then pull up, if you are unsure, do it again, and dont be afraid to apply pressure" or something like that...

-Legend Rider

I wub.gif Airtime!!

I never referred to standing on The Voyage or any ride for that matter, I agree with you, anyone that does it is completely stupid and should be shot.

What I was saying is that with the way Voyage is designed my butt will be leaving the seat so much that it will feel like I am not even in the seat.

I beleive you misunderstood me.

Beast has a good night ride - but thats about it. What is cool about The Beast is flying through the woods at high speed. But Raven is even more so. It gets ALOT closer to the trees, and its layout is very twisted - where Beast is mostly straight except for a couple turns.

I like Legend better because it is a longer ride, has almost the same amount of airtime - just a little bit less, and its layout is KICK ASS!!!!!!

I am one of the few out there, but SOB is one of the best most intense woodies out there. The loop is this moment of pure peace and calm and on a ride as intesne as The Son, I swear everything goes silent and still during the loop. Nothing else is like SOB and to me that is why it is one of the best.

Raven has a much better effect in the woods than The Beast and it is also extremely smooth. I am sure that will change with age. I love both Beast and Raven and it would honestly be hard to pick my favorite.

I am one of the few out there, but SOB is one of the best most intense woodies out there. The loop is this moment of pure peace and calm and on a ride as intesne as The Son, I swear everything goes silent and still during the loop. Nothing else is like SOB and to me that is why it is one of the best.

Raven has a much better effect in the woods than The Beast and it is also extremely smooth. I am sure that will change with age. I love both Beast and Raven and it would honestly be hard to pick my favorite.

SOB is a piece of **** it hurts so darn much!!! Your stupid lol

I used to like Son of Beast... But it seems that as I lose more and more weight - it gets more and more painful... I don't understand why. Back when I was really fat it didn't bother me at all... huh.gif I might not ride it again this season - thats how painful my last ride was...

Now on the other hand - nobody can deny the Awesomeness that is Vortexâ„¢!!!!!!

I am one of the few out there, but SOB is one of the best most intense woodies out there.  The loop is this moment of pure peace and calm and on a ride as intesne as The Son, I swear everything goes silent and still during the loop.  Nothing else is like SOB and to me that is why it is one of the best.

Raven has a much better effect in the woods than The Beast and it is also extremely smooth.  I am sure that will change with age.  I love both Beast and Raven and it would honestly be hard to pick my favorite.

SOB is a piece of **** it hurts so darn much!!! Your stupid lol

I will take a rough day on SOB over the Hang and Bang that is Face Off. I hate that ride.

the ONLY way I dont get hurt on that PoS, SoB, is when I lean forward during the enirity of the ride, except the loop! also that method works on Beast, but with Raven/Legend, I can sit back, its more comfortable...

---

Vortex, Lame... LOL, nah, im kidding, the only problem I have with it is its maint issues... ITs falling apart... sad.gif

---

Face/Off is way smoother... Have you tried T2!?

Hate HANG'N'Bang!!

But T2 was the prototype, the US Prototype, and then they got their act together, and made more rides, got better everytime... problem is, one ride never really saw much up time... DEJA-VU they dont run that much, they break A LOT

Yeah they can.

No they can't!!!!!!! laugh.gif

Well - I am sure there are hundreds of better rides out there. Afterall Vortex is just another Ron Toomer "Coathanger Coaster". But it will always be my favorite since it was my first. I could ride the best roller coaster in the world - but I would still like Vortex just a little bit better. wub.gif

Ugh.. He works at The Vortex! Load and unload! ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

Uh - I am full trained on everything at Vortex - not just Load and Unload. laugh.gif But that is not why it is my favorite.

So I take it the TURKEY CALL is the non-violent way to say you're basically shooting turkeys right? Like how in SDATHC you use the "Fright Light Flashlight" to scare away the ghosts?