Unforgetable Memories from 05

RailRider

What are some of your memories from the 2005 regular seasson that you soon wont forget. I think mine will give you idea of what I am talking about.

I was standing in line over at BB with my wife and our two friends waiting to get a mat for COOLANGATTA RACER. As normal it is great fun to watch people come down that slide and hit the splash track. Well here came a young girl out of the pipe that was about 100lbs too heavy for her swim suit. Soon as she hit the splash pool both boobs flopped out. Normaly this is bad enough, but to make things worse she got up and started to walk away before realizing that her boobs were just flopping in the air (and I do mean flopping) weird.gif . Too make things worse she could have been no older than 15, which makes what I saw illegal. Shame on PKI for allowing such obscene behavior rolleyes.gif

I can no longer wait in line for COOLTANGATTA because I am affraid of what I might see again.

What are some of your memories from the 2005 regular seasson that you soon wont forget. I think mine will give you idea of what I am talking about.

I was standing in line over at BB with my wife and our two friends waiting to get a mat for COOLANGATTA RACER. As normal it is great fun to watch people come down that slide and hit the splash track. Well here came a young girl out of the pipe that was about 100lbs too heavy for her swim suit. Soon as she hit the splash pool both boobs flopped out. Normaly this is bad enough, but to make things worse she got up and started to walk away before realizing that her boobs were just flopping in the air (and I do mean flopping) weird.gif . Too make things worse she could have been no older than 15, which makes what I saw illegal. Shame on PKI for allowing such obscene behavior rolleyes.gif

I can no longer wait in line for COOLTANGATTA because I am affraid of what I might see again.

Can we talk about things like this on here? blink.gifhuh.gifohmy.gifweird.gif

What are some of your memories from the 2005 regular seasson that you soon wont forget.  I think mine will give you idea of what I am talking about.

I was standing in line over at BB with my wife and our two friends waiting to get a mat for COOLANGATTA RACER.  As normal it is great fun to watch people come down that slide and hit the splash track.  Well here came a young girl out of the pipe that was about 100lbs too heavy for her swim suit.  Soon as she hit the splash pool both boobs flopped out.  Normaly this is bad enough, but to make things worse she got up and started to walk away before realizing that her boobs were just flopping in the air (and I do mean flopping) weird.gif .  Too make things worse she could have been no older than 15, which makes what I saw illegal.  Shame on PKI for allowing such obscene behavior rolleyes.gif

Can we talk about things like this on here? blink.gifhuh.gifohmy.gifweird.gif

So long as it stays tasteful.

Could have been worse, like if she was 80 years old, but I can't go near that slide anymore.  Just dont want the nightmares to come back.

Consider yourself very lucky, because I met that 80 year old woman. Never go to southern Spain in the summer. wacko.gif

I learned to not care if something like that happened. I grew up living in Korea and they have that sort of stuff everywhere, on the beach, on a shampoo commercial, or a mother nursing. You get accustomed to it.

I learned to not care if something like that happened. I grew up living in Korea and they have that sort of stuff everywhere, on the beach, on a shampoo commercial, or a mother nursing. You get accustomed to it.

Going to Spain was my first trip outside of the US, and it was surprising to see how comfortable they are with their sexuality and bodies. This isn't a bad thing, just different from what I'm used to. Sexual magazines are placed at the front of displays with newspapers and other periodicals, topless beaches are the norm, and space is much more confined in Spain than the US.

The topless beach wasn't surprising; we had been told we were going to one, and its not like they make a big show out of it either. The thing is, I was standing at the shore when the woman started splashing me and telling me to get in the water (Jokingly, and in Spanish, of course) Needless to say, I've never heard the end of it about my "girlfriend from Spain" from all of my friends.

But to make this relevant to the thread, one of my memories from 2005 will be walking by Flying Eagle's old spot and thinking, "Why in the heck did they have to remove Flying Eagles?!? Italian Job is all the way over there!"

Standing on the Eiffel Tower 07/04/05, and looking down at 35,000 individuals staring up at the Nights of Fire show, and reminising on the 4 years I had with the park, and how scared I was of my up and coming career. Tearing up and reliving great memories.

Eww... this is a difficult one... I'd say watching IJST launch with it's effects for the first time, or maybe the IJ rehersals. I remember me, Nathan, Dane, and Bill went to Chipolte and then got to the park about an hour and a half before the opened the parking lot gates assuming that there would be a mob of people wanting to ride (when they only had 1,000 tickets, I think) when in all reality, there were MAYBE a total of 30 of us who rode over and over. None of the effects were timed correctly, but hey... new toy...