Racer

screamingnight

Exactly!

I know when I ride Vortex I just put my hands on my knees...

One thing I would fix though is that I would put the TOP GUN style restraints on Vortex. They look the same - but ask any employee that has worked both - the TOP GUN ones are WAAAAAAY better. They are really easy to lift up when they are down, and they stay up until the platen is lowered.

• 2 weeks later...

It might just be me, but i think that PKI should spend at least a little of there profit on fixing up The Racer/recar.. that coaster is what started the second golden age of roller coasters, and PKI should be proud to have the roller coaster in there name.. a quick touch up with the red, white and blue color scheme would be great.. to return it to its "Glory Days". smile.gif

I remember opening day in April of 1991. I was in The Racer line and it was painted , it had not a spot or blemish, the next weekend the carvings and the names were everywhere......what's the point when people vandalize everything......Its sad because I love this park and it ruins it for all who love her.

We have a problem with people writing on the wood when the trains are stopped on the break runs. Simple solution, run one train, that way it doesn't stop on the break run. Of course, we all know the problem with that. Another solution would be to get employees that won't let the people who do that junk ride anymore, and eventually get kicked out of the park. If it ain't your's, don't mess it up.

To solve, the problem of the foam on the lapbars, take it off. One ride without that foam on some rides, and I bet you they will wish it was padded.

I've ridden The Racer when there was not a lot of foam on the lap bars. It's really not that much of an issue.

your not in as tight and the old one piece bar gave you great air time! But on The Beast morons would try to stand up going up the life hill and ruin it for all.

I remember opening day in April of 1991. I was in The Racer line and it was painted , it had not a spot or blemish, the next weekend the carvings and the names were everywhere......what's the point when people vandalize everything......Its sad because I love this park and it ruins it for all who love her.

We have a problem with people writing on the wood when the trains are stopped on the break runs. Simple solution, run one train, that way it doesn't stop on the break run. Of course, we all know the problem with that. Another solution would be to get employees that won't let the people who do that junk ride anymore, and eventually get kicked out of the park. If it ain't your's, don't mess it up.

To solve, the problem of the foam on the lapbars, take it off. One ride without that foam on some rides, and I bet you they will wish it was padded.

We, The Beast crew, love helping our friends in security take care of those who like to vandalize.