Everything posted by FUN&ONLY!
-
Decoding 2020
Wow... I was gone for two days and I never thought that I would miss this much! Thanks to everyone who is decoding!
-
Decoding 2020
You are probably right!
-
Decoding 2020
This is strange, their website says they used to make promotional videos, but they don’t do it anymore. Maybe this information is outdated like the rest of their website, but I don’t know why Kings Island would hire them for this project if they aren’t going to make promotional videos.
-
Decoding 2020
I was looking through the Notice of Commencement for this project, and Kingdom Productions is listed. Kingdom Productions was also listed on Mystic Timbers’ Notice of Commencement, and I think they either made the announcement video or the videos in the queue/shed. This means that we will probably get a ride announcement video made by them or some other type of theming videos. Holovis, who did the theming for Mystic Timbers may have made the queue/she’d videos, though, so I am betting that Kingdom Productions is behind the announcement videos. If anyone has more information on this matter, feel free to share!
-
The Flat Ride Speculation Thread
That is true @BeastForever, but I always wonder why Cedar Fair has removed all of Carowinds water rides and not touched any of Kings Island’s. I only think Cedar Fair removes water rides when they want that land for future development, and I am not sure that Cedar Fair would have wanted to develop the land that KCKC occupied. If they did, I wish they would have sprung for something else besides Tomb Raider. I honestly cannot think of another park that has had so much wasted investment. Son of Beast and Tomb Raider: The Ride combined cost over 50 million not counting inflation, and I can only imagine what we could have today if that money was spent more wisely. I like what Cedar Fair is doing to the park by trying to build up Kings Island’s lineup. I think Paramount worked with the wrong companies.
-
Red versus blue
Double post, but I think there is an app called Ride Forces which also has an app for smart watches. This allows you to track the g-forces and the speed of a ride with your phone or watch.
-
Red versus blue
I like sitting on a middle seat closer to the front on Blue Racer. I do, however, have a friend who likes sitting in the very back of Red Racer, and he seems to enjoy it. I could not tolerate that! LOL!
-
Decoding 2020
I kind of feel that this coaster is going to be tied into Millennium Force’s theming in a way. I don’t know how exactly, but I feel like it might happen. This is just my opinion, so I could totally be wrong. Also. it is kind of interesting how teasers showed up at Kings Island on July 22nd, which is the same day that Millennium Force was announced.
-
Decoding 2020
Glad you are here! Welcome to KIC!
-
Your Top 10 Coasters Discussion (All Parks- not just KI)
He probably just accidentally misplaced number 10 and number 2!
-
The Flat Ride Speculation Thread
Lol! I I know the name, but I don’t want to type it out each time because it is way too long. I guess I need to work on my abbreviations.
-
The Flat Ride Speculation Thread
Double post, but who cares. It would be cool if the park could build something like this with the rollercoaster part being inside the Tomb Raider building (there is already plumbing and electrical in there), and then have it come out of the side of building into a huge splashdown! It is a modern take on the old log flume, and it looks to be even more thrilling! I know it is an Intamin, but all jokes aside, one of these days, Cedar Fair will have to start working with them again.
-
The Flat Ride Speculation Thread
Fastest log flume acceleration in the world!
-
The Flat Ride Speculation Thread
Arrow built KKBC and RFYLCB. Or I guess Arrow Development did, which should be the same thing. Unfortunately they are out of business now with their assets being bought by S&S.
-
Decoding 2020
But the theming is so bad, it doesn’t count! LOL!
-
The Flat Ride Speculation Thread
That would be the coolest log flume in the world!
-
The Flat Ride Speculation Thread
We got Paramount to thank for KKBC being torn down. A beige box is not a worthy replacement in my opinion. I just don’t know if Cedar Fair will spend the thousand and thousands of dollars to have the Tomb Raider building torn down. I feel like they would rather put another ride in the building. Has anyone ever heard of indoor an log flume? LOL!
-
The Flat Ride Speculation Thread
Good point @Maverick44! Cedar Fair works with them pretty often for new water slides, so I see that as a possibility!
-
Decoding 2020
It probably won’t beat Intimidator 305 in terms of intensity because that ride is so intense, the GP never ride it! LOL! It probably will match Fury 325 in terms of intensity, but we will have to wait and see if it can beat Fury 325 as an all around better giga.
-
The Flat Ride Speculation Thread
This is true, but the main companies who make log flumes are Intamin and Mack. I could see us getting a Mack water ride though, maybe something like a Mack PowerSplash...
-
Decoding 2020
Blacking out is more extreme I think, but yeah, 100 signatures is not much. Luckily it is fake though...
-
Viking Fury not operating
If a man wants his Blitz, he should get his Blitz!
-
Decoding 2020
I guess there is! LOL!
-
The Flat Ride Speculation Thread
I would love that too! That big ugly box in Rivertown blocks off great land for new flats and potentially a new log flume! I just don’t know if Cedar Fair will invest in another log flume/water ride after how the last one turned out...
-
Decoding 2020
Well not as bad as this one...