Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FUN&ONLY!

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FUN&ONLY!

  1. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I love how this thread has already turned into another RMC Son of Beast discussion!
  2. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    While I do think the layout is fairly short, I feel like it could be a REALLY great ride experience and not have a single dull moment! Mystic Timbers is not the longest, but it never lets up! I may be the only one who thinks this though...
  3. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I just want a cool-looking logo!
  4. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I was looking at Shambhala, and it looks to be a very well received rollercoaster... the length looks to be fairly similar to that of the leaked layout of our giga coaster I think that the giga’s length does not matter as much as some people claim, but what matter more is if the layout feels complete... I say if it has a stellar layout, people will not be bothered by the length
  5. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I would like a launch on the giga coaster, but it makes no sense when you think of the coaster RIGHT NEXT TO IT!
  6. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Let’s say it is not a giga coaster, and it is some 200-footer... I am ruling out a dive, a wing, and all other CURRENT B&M coaster models as they all have some inversions in their layouts Maybe B&M has a new launch coaster model that is solely focused on air-time, and it could launch up the lift and complete the course around 70MPH I am not sure about you guys, but I would take a solid launch coaster over a mediocre giga any day, and since there would be no inversions, it could have lap bars and no OTSR Think about it... a 5000 foot layout is a long layout for anything that is not in giga territory, so the launch coaster would have the potential to be a long ride if it went around 70 MPH
  7. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I would like it!
  8. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    If it is not going to be that long in length, I hope it will at least be a forceful, complete ride... maybe even a launched lift or something... idk, but I would be all for that
  9. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    https://www.wcpo.com/money/consumer/dont-waste-your-money/kings-island-files-blueprints-for-new-coaster According to Dennis Speigel, it is definitely a giga!
  10. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    My only concern is that it looks incredibly short!
  11. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I couldn’t agree more! They are actually contributing to this thread!
  12. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    The only way we will know what was on the pdf is if some users start talking! Just to clarify, I am not mad at anyone for not sharing the pdf or even speaking about it! I am just disappointed like everyone else that I missed out on seeing the pdf when other users got the chance to!
  13. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Why do you have so many deleted posts then?
  14. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I promise Ben40365 said it was a giga, and he said it turned around where the clearing ends now! He said there were no inversions and that it was not too big! I am not trolling!
  15. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I swear one of the two people who saw the layout said that it was, in fact, a giga!
  16. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Decoding when the entire coaster layout is out there “somewhere” sounds pointless to me! No hate towards anyone though!
  17. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Good point! I do not think there are many users who do not want to see the photos! Trying to figure out what the coaster is will leave a sour taste in our mouths knowing that some users already know!
  18. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    People have made the trip out to city hall to get what they could to contribute to this thread, but now people who happened upon the actual plans will not contribute them to the thread? That is how I feel, but I perfectly understand why some users do not want to share for legal reasons!
  19. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Maybe letting others offer up their opinions after seeing the pictures will solve this!
  20. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    All other leaks kind of seem pointless now when people have leaked the complete layout already, but nobody is allowed to see! No hate though!
  21. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Was it the KIC member who broke the NDA, or did they get if from elsewhere?
  22. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I am bummed too, but I understand why people are scared of sharing it
  23. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Who all is waiting for CodyFryGuy to get home?
  24. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    That is how I feel! If some members get to see them, why can’t all?
  25. FUN&ONLY! replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I still think it is a giga, but I am greatly concerned about the length of the ride!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.