Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pkiboy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pkiboy

  1. I hope your right. It would be great if winterfest came back to Kings Island.
  2. I think they tell all park employees whats going to happen. Because i worked in food service back in 2003 and they told us about the new water park but they did not tell us the name of the water park they just told us that the water park was going to be better. so i think they will tell the park employees whats going on in the next week or so.
  3. Cant wait to find out whats in store for this Holiday Season at PKI. It must be something BIG.
  4. I dont work at PKI but the whole crew knows me. after I get 100 rides I wil stop riding IJST for the season.
  5. I thought the Son of Beast has the longest drop on any wooden coaster. I could be wrong.
  6. They dont keep track. I have to. But the whole crew knows me so i just tell them how many rides i have so far. I will set a date for my 100th ride.
  7. pkiboy replied to pkiboy's topic in Trip Reports
    Well I hope its dead tomorrow. I will be there.
  8. I almost have 100 rides on IJST. On my 100th ride I get a free picture.
  9. pkiboy replied to pkiboy's topic in Trip Reports
    Wow 10 min wait for IJST.
  10. At least its not the longest wooden roller coaster in the world.
  11. pkiboy replied to pkiboy's topic in Trip Reports
    I have never seen the water park close that early.
  12. pkiboy replied to pkiboy's topic in Trip Reports
    How dead was it.
  13. The park was dead today. All walk ons. IJST 15 min wait.
  14. I see park employees that dont wear there buttons. Some one told me that if you dont wear your button that you get fired. Is that true????
  15. I'm glad you had a good time.
  16. Hears the link http://www.ultimaterollercoaster.com/coast...tos/index.shtml
  17. I was also at the park I only rode the IJST 2 times. Thats all I did. I got there around 8:00.
  18. Great video. I will be at pki later on today to see the Nickelodeon Celebration Parade.
  19. I think i know that The Beast lift hills run by 2 motors. I was just being sarcastic.
  20. I will try to find a link.
  21. The travel channel showed it 2 times last year. If they show it again i wiil let you guys Know.
  22. I have a copy of it. I got it off the travel channel.
  23. pkiboy replied to lilnps's topic in Kings Island
    They only run 3 trains when there are big crowds.
  24. pkiboy replied to pkiboy's topic in Trip Reports
    When you enter the park they give them to you.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.