Everything posted by YoungStud
-
what would cedar point be today without intamin?
Its funny that all the roller coaster specials that come on cable usually showcase MF or TTD. Those rides are recognized around the world. I cannot think of a b&m that is world renouned.
-
GateKeeper Restraints
I am 6' 225lbs, and had no problems.
-
intamin track on south i71 columbus
Maybe everyone will apologize to big sexy if they start installing green intamin track.
-
what would cedar point be today without intamin?
I was thinking that others would feel like this. Its like asking what your favorite car is and the other person saying we would have nothing if it wasn't for the model t.
-
what would cedar point be today without intamin?
This is a conversation bro, maybe your doubting your self coolness and think your cool by putting youngstud down.
-
intamin track on south i71 columbus
Ever hear the expression, "the guilty dog barks first?" Yeah I have...tell me when I've ever said that new supports/steel was heading toward KI....tell me when I've ever speculated something completely wrong. U Mad Bro? that I said something about other accounts but didn't specifically call you out? bro, <edit: don't want to be banned>
-
intamin track on south i71 columbus
Ever hear the expression, "the guilty dog barks first?"
-
what would cedar point be today without intamin?
You think?Myself and others got into coasters with the additions of mf and ttd. Without intamin they would have not hit the 300' mark until after 2010's. A b&m floorless and flyer would not have been as successful as the intamin giga and strata.
-
what would cedar point be today without intamin?
Take away the four coaster installations of the 2000's. Millennium force, wicked twister, ttd, and maverick.
-
Intimidator 305 Closed: Cable Lift Problems
Its a freak accident, even the best products have a failed part now and again. Cedar Fair knows their flag ship park Cedar Point would not be what it is today without Intamin.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Those are Pythons? No disrespect but those are not pythons! LOLI am challenging jr bird to arm wrestlin! I won't even have to go "over the top" bro.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Diamondbacks theoretical capacity is 1600. Last year the crew hit 1655. Maybe I should hop in my delorean and go back to 2012 when I want to ride Diamondback bro.
-
Thanks For An Awesome Event!
What's the use of paying for a meal ticket to go behind the scenes of some low budget haunted houses when you can watch travel channel in hd in october and go behind the scenes of the best haunted houses in the states? Surely 30 -60 min of ert on beast in the dark after park closes can be worked out.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Large coasters = higher capacity(excluding flyers) = happy customers. As far as theming, I agree with kinzel the roar of the coaster is all you need. Ttd has better theming such as the grandstand by the launch than paramount ever had IMO. The theming for tomb raider never worked, the gillete mach 3 billboard for top gun was lame, and whatever you call the theming on backyard stunt coaster.
-
Thanks For An Awesome Event!
Youngstud will go, but I want some ride ERT.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Congo falls is fun but the best log ride I have ever been kn was perilous plunge at knotts.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
cable lift for speed of lift or use a chain lift which takes longer than the entire ride( see leviathan).
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Remind me again how well the WindSeekers worked out, from a maintenance and uptime standpoint. After the train wrecks that were Shoot the Rapids, the WindSeekers and I305, I can't imagine Cedar Fair buying anything that they are not entirely sure will work from day one. And whether or not it sacrifices ride experience for reliability is not important, because the park will save money and bring in more revenue with a high reliability ride, which will in turn be spent on further improving park experience for you, the park guest. I would much rather Kings Island install a functional coaster that I dislike than install a disfunctional coaster that I like. In other words, when it comes to my home park, I'll gladly take a Wild Mouse over Maverick. Um, look a the first generation intamin hypers, they had so much ejector air that parks are afraid to install similar rides at the risk of getting sued. WindSeeker is a bad counter argument IMO. That's a novelty flat ride.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
I hope its a prototype. Usually the ride is to intense at opening and the designer firms tone it down with the future installments. Batman the ride is the most intense out of all the b&m inverts.
-
Six Flags Great Adventure tips
Have a great time, I went in 2006 and had a great time! Kk, el toro was my favorites. I was shocked at he airtime on el toro. I would suggest soap on the rope at the truck stop.
-
diamondstack 6/16
Yeahhhhh, ughhhhhhhhh, Ugggggggg, huhhhhhhhhhh Youngstud ugggggg. Huhhhhhhhhhh.
-
Vortex Seems More Rough
There's no way it was ever smooth. I know this was before computers but still, a high school physics class could tell those transitions were ridiculous.
-
did beast ever run trimless?
Youngstud only rides beast in the dark. The ride seems 20mph quicker and you don't notice the trims as much.
-
did beast ever run trimless?
Their magnetic brakes, you cannot turn them on or off. How did you have a semi untrimmed ride?
-
did beast ever run trimless?
I started riding in 04, it was always there.