Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beastfan11

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beastfan11

  1. - Wildcat - GCI - 100ish ' tall
  2. If I'm remembering correctly I think at one point a copy of The Wildcat from Coney Island was slated to be built where The Beast stands today (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I think it'd be a nice throwback to use that name for the new coaster. Granted, it doesn't really fit the Rivertown theme... But I guess that means it would fit perfectly.
  3. This is fantastic and I cannot wait.
  4. I certainly remember the shooting pains in my sternum as I would exit the ride. I also remember how awesome that period of my life was. So much fun, even if i was damaging my body permanently. Totally worth it.
  5. Seems kind of out of the blue. Could they be "testing the waters" so to speak?
  6. As far as the dark ride idea, I was surprised they didn't do anything special for Winterfest '05 with Scooby Doo.* A simple overlay with Christmas decorations would've been really nice, I feel like there was a rumor about this going around at the time. *2005? My god, I'm getting old. Rapidly.
  7. Love it. Miss it. Need it in my life again.
  8. I think there needs to be more spieling...More glockenspiel-ing. Looking at you, culturally confused Festhaus.
  9. Wonderful footage. Thanks for sharing!
  10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bdMSCdw20
  11. These pictures are wonderful and remarkably disappointing at the same time. Geez. What happened?!
  12. I can say the music in the park is about 80% the same playlist that was used when I worked retail. I don't know the ins and outs of licensing when it comes to this kind of thing, but thought I'd add to the conversation. Take it for what it's worth. Kind of disappointing.
  13. Ha. Buff Power of the Force Luke. That kills me.
  14. "Er Mer Gerd, my opinion is the only one that matters. Somebody pay attention to me."
  15. Those pictures make me miss old Rivertown. What happened? Sheesh.
  16. Double sigh.
  17. Who else here is extremely disappointed with all this disappearing foliage? Or the fact that they're destroying what's left of the Train atmosphere? Or the (rumored) removal of the log flume? Yee haw.
  18. beastfan11 replied to Oldschool75's topic in Rumors
    Here here. Someone's got the idea.
  19. beastfan11 replied to Oldschool75's topic in Rumors
    This much construction and activity around the train makes me anxious.
  20. This guy over here. I could not agree more. I was going to put up a monster of a post regarding this very issue (if I ever find the time). It's a great topic for discussion.
  21. I really hope we're not going to see another year long haunt building pop up. Those tweets have me concerned.,
  22. Oh boy. They must have some serious balls to put this in.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.