Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beastfan11

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beastfan11

  1. Probably because the restaurant will be located within the area of the park designated as "Rivertown" per the . I'm speaking in terms of theme, not location.
  2. Why are we still calling it Rivertown?
  3. Ah. No. We have so much expansion space, why are we so hell bent on ripping out foilige and squeezing in attractions? Let's put in a Ferris Wheel. And some Flyers.
  4. Between the Valentines Day thread, and the obsessive fanboy nonsense, I'm going to assume he's taking a break for a while.
  5. Talk about a good summer to turn 21. My my, I just flipped my, uh... poop?
  6. I'm curious to check out the topography of the entire area. I think I was always under the impression it was relatively flat, but from the photos it looks otherwise. I've never actually been to the park without S.O.B., so it will definitely be different.
  7. This is weird, guys.
  8. Stuck Inside of Mobile With the Memphis Blues Again?
  9. Just for the record, I think he was kidding. He said he wouldn't buy a coaster like that because it was too expensive and he didn't have enough room in his backyard. See, it's funny because he knew what you really meant, but made a joke because the question was vague. Ha.
  10. "The good old days weren't always good, tomorrow ain't as a bad as it seems." Time tends to patch any kind of flaw we once thought existed. If you can't enjoy now, you can't enjoy at all.
  11. Smooth. Pardon the one word post, but then again, nevermind.
  12. If they played The Rippingtons, I'd have start wearing diapers to the park.
  13. I had an employee chase me out of AZ with a chainsaw once. Right by Stunt Crew Grill. The nerve of people...
  14. Poetry, Tecate, the TV show Friends, Sushi, and women.
  15. It will remain standing to be used for one of Kings Island's most popular haunts, Wolf Pack. Howl.
  16. Expansion doesn't always mean coaster. Please understand this. I swear, Don could come on here with news about expanding Potato Works and half of this site would start justifying reasons why there needs to be a new coaster. If you want rapid coaster expansion go to Geauga Lake. Oh wait...
  17. You and me both, brother. I guess we'll just have to rely on our ride counts...
  18. I sincerely hope you are not implying that a fatality has to take place for something to be considered a safety issue. No, no. My sternum explained that to me after I rode the re-opened Son of Beast years ago.
  19. I wouldn't hold your breath. While everything you mentioned is accurate, the glaring difference in the two scenarios are the safety issues SoB had. But somebody died on The Bat and Son of Beast? Right? Right? Sigh.
  20. beastfan11 replied to BB1's topic in KI Polls
    My bad...
  21. Yes. I'm sure someone does, right?
  22. beastfan11 replied to BB1's topic in KI Polls
    I'd love to see a off season bathroom rehab tour.
  23. I drove by again today and there were two of them. Just moving dirt around. Maybe they're just bored. Probably nothing.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.