Everything posted by beastfan11
-
Reds Hall of Fame Grille
Probably because the restaurant will be located within the area of the park designated as "Rivertown" per the . I'm speaking in terms of theme, not location.
-
Reds Hall of Fame Grille
Why are we still calling it Rivertown?
-
Possible Ride Station Location?
Ah. No. We have so much expansion space, why are we so hell bent on ripping out foilige and squeezing in attractions? Let's put in a Ferris Wheel. And some Flyers.
-
Flashback Till Opening Day 2013
Between the Valentines Day thread, and the obsessive fanboy nonsense, I'm going to assume he's taking a break for a while.
-
2012-2013 Off-Season Improvements
Talk about a good summer to turn 21. My my, I just flipped my, uh... poop?
-
Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed
I'm curious to check out the topography of the entire area. I think I was always under the impression it was relatively flat, but from the photos it looks otherwise. I've never actually been to the park without S.O.B., so it will definitely be different.
-
Kings Island Valentine's Day
This is weird, guys.
-
Site Update
Stuck Inside of Mobile With the Memphis Blues Again?
-
Space Left from Son of Beast
Just for the record, I think he was kidding. He said he wouldn't buy a coaster like that because it was too expensive and he didn't have enough room in his backyard. See, it's funny because he knew what you really meant, but made a joke because the question was vague. Ha.
-
If you could ask Don one question.
"The good old days weren't always good, tomorrow ain't as a bad as it seems." Time tends to patch any kind of flaw we once thought existed. If you can't enjoy now, you can't enjoy at all.
-
A Piece of Winterfest History: Live on Stage
Smooth. Pardon the one word post, but then again, nevermind.
-
Your 2013 Soundtrack for Kings Island/Soak City
If they played The Rippingtons, I'd have start wearing diapers to the park.
-
SeaWorld: Girl Bit By Dolphin
"Uhm, Mom. I'm out of fish." Bite.
-
Rude KI employees
I had an employee chase me out of AZ with a chainsaw once. Right by Stunt Crew Grill. The nerve of people...
-
These are some of your favorite things.
Poetry, Tecate, the TV show Friends, Sushi, and women.
-
Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed
It will remain standing to be used for one of Kings Island's most popular haunts, Wolf Pack. Howl.
-
Dinosaurs Alive updated in 2013?
Expansion doesn't always mean coaster. Please understand this. I swear, Don could come on here with news about expanding Potato Works and half of this site would start justifying reasons why there needs to be a new coaster. If you want rapid coaster expansion go to Geauga Lake. Oh wait...
-
Cedar Point to remove Disaster Transport & Space Spiral for B&M Wing
You and me both, brother. I guess we'll just have to rely on our ride counts...
-
Cedar Point to remove Disaster Transport & Space Spiral for B&M Wing
Uh, that's how you get all the ladies.
-
Hades 360
I sincerely hope you are not implying that a fatality has to take place for something to be considered a safety issue. No, no. My sternum explained that to me after I rode the re-opened Son of Beast years ago.
-
Hades 360
I wouldn't hold your breath. While everything you mentioned is accurate, the glaring difference in the two scenarios are the safety issues SoB had. But somebody died on The Bat and Son of Beast? Right? Right? Sigh.
- Off Season Tours
-
Standing within' 3 feet of 2010: Son of Beast Edition
Yes. I'm sure someone does, right?
-
Off Season Tours
I'd love to see a off season bathroom rehab tour.
-
Rumors about Coney
I drove by again today and there were two of them. Just moving dirt around. Maybe they're just bored. Probably nothing.