Everything posted by Captain Obvious
-
Wild Animal Safari Cages
I bet so.
-
Best Manufacturer
What is the best manufactuar and why?
-
Suggestions For the Site
Heres a suggestion, keep up the good work.
-
Congo Falls Water
I have to agree, I have never seen it drained or anything.
-
Welcome to PKI Central.com Forums!
I love reading trip reports. It's just like being at the park.
-
Congo Falls Water
Ok, I have noticed that every night the water is drained from Congo Falls, How do they do this and where does it go? And than in the mourning, there is like instant water in there, How is this? And finally, has anybody else noticed the water is cleaner this year?
-
Waterworks to Boomerang Bay
Most definetly because I would only go to the waterpark 1 or 2 times a year.
-
New Sign?
Yea I miss not seeing the sign there. It looked cool at night, and the marqee so bright you could stand underneigh it and see your shadow easily.
-
Welcome to PKI Central.com Forums!
Yea I'm in support of new members. Whenever I log in I always see something like 15 guests, 4 members. You guest either need to log in or register. As I said in another post, It's so much better once you register and post than just to browse quietly.
-
Smurfs Making a Comeback to PKI
I don't like anything animated except Simpsons, Family Guy, King of Hill, and South Park.
-
Nickelodeon Parade
Call me a freak of nature but you have to admit, that is one fgor the Darwin Awards.
-
FOF First Train
I was browsing the new (and great) history section and I say this random fact... Flight of Fears first train ever is sitting back behind Timberwolf. Why is it back there rotting instead of someplace safe. I imagine a custom coaster train isn't to light on the pocket books.
-
Where can I buy a pass?
I find it funny how some people are still not willing to ever buy anything online.
-
New eatery on I-Street
It looks like Danes got the scoop on this place. Look over in the news section or just go to the home page. Sounds Cool
-
History Section Updated
The history section is great I really learned alot from it!
-
Where can I buy a pass?
How much more does it cost to get them from Meijer these days?
-
Funny Stories at PKI
Thats why I don't like going to Disney, all those people speaking in different languages. You never know what there saying...
-
New eatery on I-Street
I got some info from a inside sorce and the place will be called the Chippery and they will be selling all different types of chips. The chips will be made inhouse and baked every mourning.
-
Antique Cars to be Removed in Mid-Season
Yea, I remember that to but don't you think they will retheme the Flyers too? Or just move it again?
-
Boomerang Bay RESORT?
Boddah is right. With all the hardcore theaming and all this brand new service you will be getting. The term "water park" dosen't do it all justice. It's like winning a baseball game by 20 home runs. You don't say we won. You say something like we completely destroyed them!!! Another reason is the flow and sound of it compair: Crocidile Dundees Boomerang Bay Water Park to Crocidile Dundees Boomerang Bay Resort Dosent resort sound so much better?
-
Time to start planning a meetup?
I get out June 2 and I thought that was early!
-
PKI's Ads
What do you think of all the PKI ads out there? Billboards have the old fashioned move theater sign that says Paramount's Kings Island Best in Hollywood Entrainment now playing. The Ad to get new employees with the guy in the barn with the lawnmower. And the new one for Boomerang Bay with Paul Hogan.
-
Will you miss the Flight Tours?
Anybody remember what the prices were like on this?
-
PKI in 2005
Ok, we have heard rumors about the Antique Cars being removed, the Flight Teeam Tours thing leaving. And the Eurobubgees are gone this year. Well with all this stuff being taken out, what do you think we will get?
-
Boomerang Bay RESORT?
5 star service, cabanas...