Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kiruler102

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kiruler102

  1. On a scale of one to ten. (1-TERRIBLE 10- AWESOME) I have not been through Urgent Scare, Tombstone Terror-TORY, Carn Evil, or Cemetary. CornStalkers- 3/10 You could easily see them, not foggy, and scare element was very low. One of the scareactors sounded like a turkey while trying to scare me! REALLY! Death Row- 4/10 Annoying sounds, strobes, not confusing pathway, and all the girls didnt even scare, they just had an evil grin on there face. Red Beards Revenge- 5/10 Better than last year, but not dark, nor scary. but semi entertaining. I had a few startles, but nothing very good. Club Blood- 6/10 Better than last year, not enough dancers, not much dialog just alot of startles, but a semi good mirror maze but too short. Trail Of Terror- 6/10 This was the last haunt we did so the scareactors may of been tired, but some good hiding spots, some startles, and whats up with all the water! uncalled for. Massacre Manor- 7/10 Worse than last year due to the removal of Uncle Fester. He made that maze awesome. (guy at the end in the electric chair) he is replaced with a scrawny guy. Some of the decor is in bad shape and the moving bed has lost its effect. but it is still one of the better haunts at HAUNT. Wolf Pack- 8/10. Good design, some good spots, but its WAY too short. If it was longer it would be better. This one has potential but its lacking the amount of werewolves. Slaughterhouse-9/10. BEST ONE! alot better than last year, longer, dark, more scareactors, and just makes me feel like i am buying a pound of human meat from my local butcher. (SAM) These are my opinions, you can disagree. but nothing will change MY opinions. Thanks
  2. We lefted Ky around 9:30 and got to Sandusky around 3:30 with some stops like the Richland Carrousel Park, and to Tee Jayes for breakfast. The ride up there was pretty boring, but i got to see a amish family around shanadowa. We met a friend at his hotel and we went to Fridays by castaway bay. After that we headed to the park for ERT, we entered the parking lot to see a semi empty lot. Raptor was a walkon while brian and his friend jim went to MF ( which i cant ride) i headed to Maverick where i went straight into the station for a 2 train wait. when i got off the line was a little bit longer. i met up with with Rotag and rode for a second time. it was now 6 and the park was open to the public, so we headed to Skyhawk since it was right there. Walk-on some of the rides we did in order are a blur for me (since i am very tired) so i will just give the coasters i rode on friday and saturday then have my haunt reviews. wildcat ( first time, COASTER CREDIT!) 15 min Iron Dragon- walk on Magnum x2- walk on power tower (shot) 5 minute chaos- walk on max air- 5 minute. Max-air VS Delirium. winner is ..........Delirium! Blue Streak- walk on Cedar Downs-walk on then to finish off the night 3 rides on Raptor- WALKON Saturday. VERY CROWDED lefted about 5:15 Maverick x2 walk on/ 30 minutes skyhawk- walk on mine ride- walk on Mean Streak- Walk-on Shoot the rapids- Walk on ( dissapointed, didnt get very wet) Magnum- 10 minute Gemini (blue) 15 minute midway Carousel-walk on. haunt Reviews: Fear Faire- very dull, big pathways, no spots to hide. Dissapointing. 2/10 Walk on Terror Island- best fear zone, strobes, foggy, good acting, music effects. 6/10 Walk on Carn- Evil, boring, boring boring. 4/10 Walk On Fright Zone, foggy, strobes, many scareactors. 6/10 Walk On Dr. D Mented's Asylum for the criminally insane- Too long of a line for this haunt. Bloody, but not very good. 6/10 45 minutes Eerie eastates haunted manor- 2nd best haunt, decor and themeing, WELL DONE Cedar Point, good acting. etc 9.5/10 Happy jacks Toy Factory, AWESOME, demented mirror maze, bored games galore, BATMAN, dolls on strings, and even dolls who pee on you! a MUST! 9.75/10 Thanks for reading!
  3. http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20100802005229&newsLang=en Looks like a fun ride, i think this is just like Skyhawk at Cedar Point. A nice addition to the park IMO. Low capacity but i think everything will be ok.
  4. I give up terpy sorry.
  5. Terpy, does this work? http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?id=100000648908789&aid=17974
  6. you can still look at my photos even without a facebook. the pics are set to public view. If that doesnt work here is my photobucket profile. http://s429.photobucket.com/home/Deliriumfan14/index
  7. Picture Time this isnt working i will just post a link to my pictures on my Facebook profile. Thanks.
  8. Hello all; I was debating whether or not to take photos today, but after it being a HOT, and CROWDED day I had nothing better to do with my spare time. Today I had the opportunity to go to Kings Island. Yes, it was hot and yes it was crowded but besides those issues I had a GREAT time at the park. To start off my day I woke up at 6:30 to already here my dad up and getting ready as I am usually the one waking him up. So we all got showered up and lefted Northern Kentucky around 7. we stopped and got ice to keep our drinks cool and we headed to the Island of Kings. We got to Kings Island around 8 and decided to drive down to kings mills mcDonalds. We got back to the parking lot area around 8:30. They opened the lot a few minutes later and we dashed to GP parking Row 51. (about 30 minutes later) They finally let us in the park at 9:01!!!( wasting valuable ERT time!) and I Casually walked back to beast. When I got back there I was surprised to see myself as the 1st public rider of the day!. This ride in particular ended up being my 1st ZEN ride. For some who dont know, a Zen ride is when its You and the coaster, nobody else. I was driving The Beast through the woods for 4:55 seconds!. Since it was still morning the ride was moving pretty slow but I dont care, I still can have an enjoyable ride on that wicked coaster. Beast 11/10! After about 6 ERT rides my dad and I decided to head over to Delirium since it was about 10:01. I wanted to ride this ride because I heard it was faster, longer and went higher and boy were they right!! Delirium 10/10! waited about 20 minutes After that it was around 10:30 and we saw Drop Tower was still closed, but as we were getting ready to leave AZ we saw the gates open so we walked to DT and got 1st cycle of the day. DT=9/10 Walk on while on DT I looked around the park to see a almost filled lot at 10:30! so I then looked over to see FH line to see a quick wait. So we headed over to X-Base. But on the way we looked to see a line for AE to the entrance sign, Racer only running red side and line into Midway, but on the bright side a VERY clean Coney Mall! As we entered X base we walked over to FH to see no line however when we looked again it was about a 30 minute wait, I am sorry but thats just way too long to wait in the blistering sun, SO we went to FOF where the line was barely past the stairs, but the crew was VERY slow at dispatching trains. Overall a good coaster. FOF 7/10 = 25 minute wait. Ok since I am lazy and VERY tired right now I am going to end with a quick overall of my day and get to the pictures tommorrow. Vortex 9/10 35 minute wait eifel tower 5 minutes grand carousel 2 minutes. PICTURE TIME! tomorrow Link to pictures http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?cropsuccess&id=100000648908789 Thanks for reading. Dustin Sexton (Kiruler102)
  9. No thanks. B&M invert please I second that Notion!!!!!!!! PLEASE I LOVE B&M INVERTS!!!!!!!
  10. Awesome PTR for now! all of the photos are awesome right now. Keep up the good work!
  11. its actually really fun and relaxing sleeing in the park. I slept in the field right by DB last year for an overnight camporee thing. But, downside is they keep the music BLARING LOUD!! until around 2 or 2:30 AM.
  12. If they end up getting a coaster i would like to see another wooden coaster. They do wood good, so i would like to see another world class wood coaster.
  13. I was there today and was next in line for beast in second row. One of the restraints wouldnt lock so they had to get mechanics to fix that. then while in Vortex they went down to a 2 car operation because someone got sick on it so that made them stack trains and take longer because everytime they brought it into the station they would clean it. Then while in line for Drop Tower it broke down for about 10 minutes. I guess it was the heat to cause the rides to malfunction. and when i went to racer around noon it was only running red, but around 4ish they were running both sides. Overall i had a good day, a small complaints about the gift shops not having larger shirts, but not much i can do about that.
  14. I am just happy i did my part to try and keep Kings Island a trash free from midway environment!!!
  15. kiruler102 replied to rsipus13's topic in Kings Island
    That would cost too many Kinzel Nickels to fix them.
  16. Comparing KI with CP, OVERALL, employees at KI are more friendlier and hate to see WOS's. It took about 5 minutes and 3 ride-ops to get my DB restraint 3 clicks. I rode !!!. Congratulations to DB crew by puting up with me and letting me ride.!!! :) :)
  17. I noticed that. Everytime i was on facebook he got on as well. lol
  18. Pics WAY too big, look at them on Facebook or Photobucket http://s429.photobucket.com/albums/qq14/Deliriumfan14/
  19. We started our journey on Friday. Lefted Kentucky at 5 and met Ryan (coasterkid) and his grandpa at their house. We shortly left Fairfield at 6:15 ish. On the way up we got stuck in dayton traffic which took about 30-45 minutes to pass through. We later stopped in Lima at a Skyline and got to Cedar Point about 10:30. Since we were all excited we didnt end up going to sleep until about 2 and woke up at 6 to get ready and go to Perkins for a quick and small breakfast. We then decided to head outside since we stayed at breakers to watch corkscrew and PT test run. It was about 8:30 so we headed to the resort entrance gate to see Tom and Angie. We talked to them and got ready to RUN to maverick. They decided to head to Top Thrill Dragster but Ryan and I headed to Maverick for my 1st ride. We got to the station to be rewarded 1st train of 2010 in row 4. To my surprise, this ride was AWESOME!. It was a little rough through the turns but I rode defensively and had a great ride. As we headed into the breakrun the ride shut down. I BROKE MAVERICK!!! the ride didnt start back up for another 15 minutes. Maverick-10/10 When we got off, it was already 9:25 and we met up with my dad and his grandpa and went to ride Iron Dragon. Flight Deck<Iron Dragon. Flight deck it WAY better. Iron Dragon 5/10 We then noticed that Mantis was running early before 10, so we headed for the back row. This is the only B&M standup I have been on, but this ride was awesome. Mantis-8/10 it was now 9:50 and we wanted to head to Raptor before ROTB but we didnt make it. It was very weird to see everyone running past you as you are walking toward the entrance. My dad said, “ its like paddling upstream, its very hard”. When we got to Raptor, the line was out of the queue line out onto the midway. The wait was about 30 minutes. Raptor-10/10 After Raptor it was about 11 and I received a text from Brian to meet him at Wicked Twister. Since I am a bigger guy I try out the test seats on make sure I can fit before waiting in line. I went to try and Wicked Twister test seat and I fit perfectly. Waited the 25 minute line, and I couldn't get the seatbelt to fasten. WT*!!! I dont know what happened. I was furious. After that disappointment we met up with Brian, Mark, and Derrick. We then rode Disaster Transport. That ride was pretty fun!!! Disaster Transport- 6/10 We then went to go get something to eat at Hurricane Hanna's where there credit card machine wouldn't work so I had to exit the park to the front gate and use the machine there. The food was average, the chicken was huge! After that Ryan, Me, my dad, his Grandpa, and Brian headed to Blue Streak- 30 minutes Overall: this ride was very little, but had LOADS of airtime. I was very surprised. 8/10 Brian was telling me about how calypso is the only one operating right now, so we headed there. Nice flat ride 8/10 Then he was telling me we needed a ride on Cedar Downs- 9/10 VERY FUN flat.! After that ryan and Brian wanted to ride the antique cars so my dad, ryans grandpa, and myself headed over to the shot side of Power Tower-25 minutes. Very fun flat. Never been on a Shot tower and it was very fun. 8/10. After that we headed to Corkscrew where we waited 25 minutes and then it broke down for about 15 minutes due to GP having their camera out on the lift hill on the red train. Since this is getting long I will briefly explain. PaddleWheel Excursions Woodstock Express then we headed to Magnum then Magnum again then Raptor Corkscrew Magnum Gemini Blue and Red Mean Streak then Last train on Maverick. Time for Pics!!!
  20. Hello Fellow KICr's. On Friday April 23rd I ventured to Kings Island for my first amusement park since october 2009. We left NKY around 4:20 and was hoping to be there by 5 but got stuck in 3 different traffic jams. Ended up getting to the park around 5:15 and went to get my pass renewed. This took about 5 minutes to do so. I then called Jared(rotag) and asked where he was at, he was at Firehawk so I decided to meet them. When I got back there they were getting ready to leave and go to Racer, but I wanted FOF and FH rides so thats what I did. Flight of Fear- Walk on to back seat- Nice smooth ride, but had to be painfully stapled to ride. 8/10 Firehawk- Walk on- front seat- very smooth, it actually was so intense then that it made me dizzy and had a faint sickness for about a minute afterwards. 8/10 When leaving X- Base I looked over at Racer and saw Jareds GREEN wig flyin on his head, so I knew where they were at. I then decided to go solo for a while and catch up on a few rides. Vortex- Walk on- 5-1- Zero Headbanging- Nice ride. 8/10 Then headed over to Back Lot Stunt coaster to check out the new seats. One word explains how much I HATE the new trians. OUCH!!!. Last year I could ride with plenty of room, now with the added seatbelts I had to be stapled to ride. But rode 2 times because jared wanted to try out the new seats. 1st ride- 1-1 Red train 4/10 2nd -much better- Backseat. 7/10 After that ride I wanted to head over to Beast to see if I would be able to ride. After succesfully sitting comfortably in the back row we had a semi-smooth ride. 8/10 We then headed over to (ferris wheel) the crypt. It was closed. Since we had time to spare we decided to the TRAIN!!!!!! Such a Great ride 10/10!!!!!!! I then wanted to see if I could ride Diamondback. By no surprise I had to participate in the Walk Of Shame as I was only able to get 2 clicks. After that I was very dissapointed in myself and wanted to visit Snoopy and His friends so we ventured through PS and headed to BboBH. That let my anger out. One word WOW!!!!! BboBH was AMAZING we rode it 3 times and I scored over 1200 each time!!!! We then decided to head over to AZ where we rode Delirium. We saw Invertigo testing so we waited to see if it would open but it never did. We headed to Viking Fury with our BLUE ICECREAM and then that ride broke down, It was getting dark ( 8:45 ish) so we headed to AE for 2!!! night rides. That ride was awesome and we did some very ODD things in the final tunnel . Jared decided to go get Keith Kifan1980? I think and I wanted a racer ride. OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH CHARLY HORSE!!! never again blue racer. I then walked over to Beast to meet up with Jared, but he wasnt there. Called him and they were at BboBH so I rode Crypt. Same ol ride. I then met up with them at DB where I once again tried to ride and ended up not getting a single click. But I had fun riding the exit ramp!!! . It was now 9:45 and we headed to Beast for a night ride. It was me, Jared (rotag) Adam (pkiboy), Dave stroem (wife and kids), Kifan1980, beast man (shawn) and others. I ended up getting last train of the night and riding in 1-2. 10/10!!!! Smooth/ Foggy/ cold/ but a weird ride through the tunnels with the lights on. Very cool to see though. Overall a very nice night. I felt welcomed in the park. Every employee stopped me and asked me if I was enjoying myself and said to have a good night. Thats what I call awesome. Made me feel at home. We lefted at 11 and headed to Waffle House ended up getting home at 1:15 and went straight to bed. Thanks for reading Dustin
  21. My link(weather Channel) NEW weather update: Looks good to me
  22. Thats my plan. If it rains tomorrow. I am still going and i am going to watch the shows and ride BBoBH and any coaster i can get on.
  23. kiruler102 replied to rsipus13's topic in KI Polls
    Longest i EVER waited was 3 1/2 hours for SOB opening day in 2000. Full queue and line to thunder alley. Totally worth it AT the time. Now i only wait a hour to 2 hours depending on the ride.
  24. If you go on Fridays when the park opens from 5-10 in april and may. It shouldnt get too busy.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.