Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JacksonPKI

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JacksonPKI

  1. Thanks. We've understood that for a while.
  2. I would excpect a press release of the '09 hyper in August.
  3. Note that FUN is the charted stock and one of the balance sheet accidents looking to happen. As for SIX, the writer obviously thinks it is even worse...and, as he said, "may not survive...." http://seekingalpha.com/article/58599-8-ba...iting-to-happen Is Six Flags in posistion to go out of buissnes? Maybe CF could buy the parks and I could get to more parks free! Seriously, though, If Cedar Fair goes out of buissnes, (hypotheticly), does that mean KI does to, or our we privately owned then?
  4. Ohh, So that's why Firehawk was not announced earlier?
  5. JacksonPKI replied to Beast1979's topic in Rumors
    Sorry. Children Should Be Seen Not Heard
  6. I go to KI once a week, so we save about $1,400 a year. But the point of the last post was because it tied into the fact Cedar Fair hasn't made any press releases about KI.
  7. JacksonPKI replied to Beast1979's topic in Rumors
    I have never gone to a Six Flags Park.
  8. JacksonPKI replied to Beast1979's topic in Rumors
    someone who won't take care of it, like Six Flags?
  9. JacksonPKI replied to Beast1979's topic in Rumors
    I hope BD is sold.
  10. I got a Platinum Pass this year, but thats just me. I think there not saying what's new next year so that people have to buy a pass to find out.
  11. I'm just saying.... KIBeast said no one goes to 49'ers games, but people go to Bengals games.
  12. Wait till April, then ask me again.
  13. WTH? Nice Drawing Top Gun 1993!
  14. May I remind you who BEAT the Bengals on Prime time?
  15. I'm just saying it would be more apealing to see a RACING coaster. And I noticed you added my quote to your Signature?
  16. well, I guess this myth is busted!
  17. I'm defending what the Rumor says. "Acording to the Rumor"...
  18. So Help me SOMEBODY BETTER BUY BIG DIPPER! If that ride does not sell I will never leave My Room again!
  19. 3 years before the profit drops and they turn to resturaunt only!
  20. o.k. then.
  21. Winterfest was a great time to spy for new rides. Why did CF remove WinterFest?
  22. I'm just saying, there's a rumor that the origional blueprints for AE were longer, but KI didn't have the money and a shorter version of blueprints before it was released. Over the past dozen or so posts I have been saying all the ways that the rumor could be true. You have been saying all the ways that it's wrong. That's fine by me, I'm not offended that you don't beleive me about a rumor.
  23. If that's how you feel, o.k. It's just a rumor I hered. But the rumor said, that the ORIGIONAL blueprints were longer. But, who knows.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.