Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

matth

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by matth

  1. matth replied to The-Snapper's topic in Kings Island
    Reptar would mostly need a positive anti-rollback mechanism for the lift. ..matt
  2. "CLX_W_050 DeviceNet ArmorBlock Node 3 failure" didn't we fix this problem? ..matt
  3. do you work for huss? or no you are the person who is actually working on the new program right now and this is how you know everything about TRTR. therefore you can explain to me where "CLX_E_114 MotionStatus notok Skew" comes from or "SLC_E_025 ArmSynch notok" can you explain this one? ..matt
  4. matth replied to pkifreak's topic in KI Polls
    This is the kind of thing that you should put on the maintenance list every night until it gets fixed. ..matt "zephyr" not "zepher" And the sad thing is that we do. Or at least I do everytime I'm at Monster. Some of those lights weren't working either and I forgot to add that in my last post. When I'm at Troika I let them know about it too. Do you actually see the list after it is printed to ensure that everything that is on it is in the correct place? ..matt
  5. matth replied to pkifreak's topic in KI Polls
    This is the kind of thing that you should put on the maintenance list every night until it gets fixed. ..matt "zephyr" not "zepher"
  6. I believe there are already more than two giant frisbees, and TRTR's downtime was not quite 90% not even 20%. I'd bet that it will be CP's most complex ride, there is quite a bit more to our giant frisbee than any of our coasters control wise. ..matt
  7. Not only have I ridden everything in the hard park, but I have also worked every ride up to 2002 (my last season in rides). This includes Cobra, KCKC, Scooters, Tiques (north and south), old Beast, old OL, Climbing structure, the Fantastic Flume, etc. ..matt
  8. Tom, I'd like to point out that during fearfest that road is actually closed because of the path in the woods. One more thing for those of you who think Tucker's is in the way, or that the scooters were in the way of the new ride in the first place, let me remind everyone that not one of you actually knows how things are really going to be situated. ..matt
  9. Why is it that everyone knows how much everything costs to maintain? Think about how much revenue is generated by the Flying Eagles, then think about how much is generated by a quick service restaurant; don't say that people come to PKI to ride the scooters, but think about how much you pay to experience it, then think about how much you pay to eat something at PKI. Which ride, show, or attraction makes more money? Exactly... the all mighty dollar wins again. ..matt
  10. matth replied to teenageninja's topic in Kings Island
    Why don't you guys (FoF operators) ask your favorite ride control electricians, I'm sure they can have an accurate answer as to the speed of the launch each and every time. ..matt
  11. The clock runs all the time in the summer, it however will be removed early this year for the construction (power to the site has been removed, no power, no clock.) I think I know something about the parks power situation now and about what we are doing for next year, and the clock will be back. The scooters however are a different story, they will exist, but not anywhere near where they are now, I was a bit surprised when I heard where they'd turn up. ..matt
  12. qtv

    matth replied to robbieg123's topic in Kings Island
    When it was fairly new I recall hearing that there were only four channels, but that could have changed by now... that and the audio and video are seperated (audio not coming from tv tuner.) Tech services "works" on those things probably, this would explain the bad monitor in drop zone's queue.
  13. One would think you actually work at PKI with that attitude. Sadly you are right; and about the fire, Technifex originally intended to have fire at TRTR, but for one reason or another all was cut from the plan, except the outdoor flames of course. One point where I believe you are wrong is about the sound in the trains, this will likely fail quickly, one train at a time, and because of the "maintenance" group that will work on it, there is no hope it will function at all by its second season.
  14. Although I never did like the "Phontom Theater". ..matt
  15. apparently you know nothing about the ride. Have you actually ever ridden Tomb Raider? Next time you do look at the arms; don't post another thing until you do this. ..matt
  16. When did you become an expert on the spark machine Tom? ..matt
  17. http://www.rcdb.com/installationdetail1060.htm is the original vekoma Invertigo...
  18. well then people are stupid, the seats are identical size and shape, and the restraints and belts are the exact same ones from last year. Also if you look closely you can see some parts of the ride have been repainted. ..matt
  19. shouldn't you be thinking about more important things, like who is going to put the bellows up... ..matt
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.