Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jonathan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonathan

  1. Jonathan replied to kjkjkj's topic in Rumors
    I also called last year and asked if Son of Beast is running.... they said it was running and I went down to the park JUST for that ride to find it not open. Shows how accurate they are.
  2. Jonathan replied to kjkjkj's topic in Rumors
    I'm heading down this coming weekend... should I expect The Crypt to be open?
  3. Jonathan replied to kjkjkj's topic in Rumors
    Hopefully they got a new program for this thing... the old program hurt when it holds you there at the end
  4. Have fun guys
  5. Sucks my plans got ruined last minute. I'm heading down next weekend.
  6. Jonathan replied to kjkjkj's topic in Rumors
    I went and got my pass processed today. It appeared nothing was closed when I looked at the ticker. :-)
  7. Is the Crypt going to be open tomorrow?
  8. Just thought I'd put it up. I'm going to go to the Crypt first, I'm kinda excited to see what changes have happened to the ride if there have been any.
  9. Just called, for those who didn't know, the bring a friend discounts will be where they pick dates on the 2008 calender and will allow you to bring one friend per pass for $9.95. Thought I'd pass it along.
  10. 1. Behind Firehawk & Racers 2. X-Base (Making it an actual section of the park and adding some) 3. 3 Rollercoasters at the least. 2 Flats. 1 Sit Down Restaurant, 3 eateries 4. RC 1- B&M Diving Machine- About the size of Griffion, possible larger somewhat, 4 inversions, floorless trains that uses the terrain throughout the ride. RC 2- Intamin- Giga Coater, Millennium Forces size. RC 3- Gerstlauer Heavily Themed Euro Fighter, Like Mystery Mine. Sci-Fi Thing for all Coasters & Flats. Flat 1- Gerstlauer Giant Wheel. Flat 3- Huss Small Top Spin Replacing The Crypt with a Heavy Sci Fi theme. 3 Fast Food Places. TGI Fridays 5. RC 1- Gargantuan. RC 2- Neon Wire. RC 3- The Joker. Flat 1- Anonymous Lord. Flat 2- Fatal Midnight Crappy Names, I know.
  11. I've tried calling already. They're closed till tomorrow, unfortunately. I thought I'd ask here. Anyone else that can help or answer my question, please do.
  12. I've recently bought a gold pass with the park, the official website for the park mentions "bring a friend" discounts throughout the season. I'm confused as to what this is, clarify, please? Thanks
  13. I have yet to ride one. I'm going to venture up to CP and ride Mantis this summer.
  14. I hear they are very uncomfortable.
  15. Jonathan replied to Purplehaze's topic in Kings Island
    And that station is?
  16. Intresting..
  17. Beast. Opening Day 2007 for aprox 30 minutes on the final brake run
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.