Everything posted by Mr. Coastermania
-
Opening Day Weather
NO DONT SAY THAT.( I think we need some sunny weather during the day then it can rain over night.when we are all in bed.
-
Opening Day Weather
- ride times
If the ride is good,i wait no more than 1 1/2 or i go for something else.crazy to wait 2 to 4 hours for a ride that lasts 30 seconds to 2 mins.- pass question
well no big deal.i got sat and sunday 24th and 25th for ERT.i cant wait.thank you for the info.Your knowledge is priceless.- pass question
Will do.- Winter training 2010
Well got side tracked with a injury but im up and going again.thank god.During my down time i picked up 10 lbs but im quickly back on track at 230 lbs.I hope to match 225 like i was last year on opening day.My main goal is being ready for Cedar Point near the end of may.Top thrill makes it hard to buckle your belt so if i can get down to 218, i should be ok.I know they post signs that say you must be able to buckle your own seat belt but Kings Island and Cedar Point has great workers that help you no matter what.thank you guys and gals.I guess now i'll have to change this to spring training 2010.Oh well hurry up opening day.- pass question
Can i enter the park with my paper pass until after ERT and then go process my pass.?- How far do you live from the park?
Parkersburg wv is a ways out as well.It would be cool to live only a few miles a way.id be there everyday.- old favorite classics
I love it.I wonder if ther is a park out there somewhere that still has one?Time for me to research.See my Avatar! lol RD- pass question
I will be coming out on friday the 23rd.What time do they open the pass process center?- old favorite classics
I miss rides like the rotor or dark ride haunted houses where you crash through the doors and everything jumps out at you. Wild mouse coasters or even the walk through mazes like glass houses.what are your favorites?- Whats the funniest rumor youv'e ever heard?
No i think they must of seen my new coaster i built on roller coaster tycoon 3.I just love that game. What's the crazyest ride anyone has ever built on that game?- Hotels Near KI
Thanks for the head's up,but that is the phone number to the motel but i see you saw the address to. I got a real good rate there but im sure once the season gets into full swing, the rates will go up bit.- Gold Pass Perks
Sounds good.I was just going to ask the same question.heck you all are to fast but again this is going to make my first trip of the year awesome. Thank you again Kings Island.- Platnium pass ERT
Why are they waiting until the 30th to start ert?That sucks.- Hotels Near KI
I think motel 6 would work with you.they are in mason.Heck im going the same day.If we could get there at the same time i would show my id if it would get you in.Their address in mason is 5232 BARDES ROAD. Phone number there is 513-398-8015.Hope that helps.- Platnium pass ERT
Yes.The Beast and d-back are listed again as ert.Not sure if they will add any others.I miss the double ride tuesdays.- What are you looking forward to the most this year?
Starting the year off with diamoundback and The Beast.Seeing all the off season changes.Hurry up april.- Question
No one falls for that one.Now say something like WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOUR AND HALF UNTIL IT GETS GOING?That will get at least 20 or so out of line.Note i would never do something like that but at the same time, i dont fall for it.- The Son of Beast Discussion Thread
Has there ever been a ride this big that has drew so many what if's and reopened? Im sure the park will do not only what's best for them but what is best for the customers.I would love to ride sonny again but not if it puts my life in danger.Lets focus on what good rides they offers and not worry so much about what if's.- How Much Bigger Can CF Parks Get?
I think the smaller parks shut down due to the fact they draw less guests with bigger theme parks to go to.Im sure bigger parks have many ways of drawing in more money with food cost,gifts shops ect ect.- Winter training 2010
I know each person is different so you have to pick what works for you. Remember not all carbs are bad and you need them for energy. My plan is to drink 6 glasses of water.i mix one water the next diet soda then so on so i get my intake. next i log in everything i eat and that is everything. I go by the less is best attack.Eat just enough to hit the spot and no more. this mornings brakefast was 1. apple 1/2 grapefruit with sugar 1 cup sugar smacks with a 1/2 cup of 2% milk 3 to 4 hours later i will have a banana lunch i might have a taco bell reg taco and some pinto beans and cheese with a apple snack time 3 to 4 hours later could be light popcorn and a pear dinner -salad with fat free ranch,baked fish,corn,baked potatoe. Thats a basic game plan for me. 1 You make sure to eat every 3 to 4 hours 2.make healthy choices 3.drink water.water helps you plus when you think your hungry you might only really be thirsty. 4.plan what you eat.This way you know what's going in you. i hope this helps.- Winter training 2010
down to 228.Once you learn how to eat right things just start to fall in place.- The Son of Beast Discussion Thread
Why was sob items pulled?was it a sign the ride was going to be removed or is a legal issue over making money on a ride that was going through a law suit?If sob is going bye bye i hope they give us a ride like top thrill dragster.- Winter training 2010
If anything keep moving.The more active you are,the better off you are.Im loving the gym.Topped with some good music and im set for a great workout. - ride times