Everything posted by AZ Kinda Guy
-
Annual Attendance Figures released
Interesting to see Hershey go down 2% with the addition of Storm Runner.
-
THIS JUST IN!
Haha...For what reason would you need me and how do you know my last name?
-
Italian Job
I came up with the "h" and the "b" since it came out...So try something else.
-
Italian Job
Interesting topic....The park geek in me says; IJ will be a great addition that will bring in and more than likely, please the masses. However, the coaster geek in me says; gee, Hydra is looking awfully nice....Anyone else share this opinion?
-
Tomb Raider: The Ride, the Sequel?
Ha ha
-
Is Cedar Fair wanting to buy PKI?
Or maybe they cleaned it because the place was starting to look like crap until Operations took over Ecology?
-
Tomb Raider: The Ride, the Sequel?
Trust me, your wrong.
-
CP announces maXair
What a moron.
-
CP announces maXair
Don't make me say it Snapper...
-
CP announces maXair
Sorry to qoute his whole post but A-frickin-men brother.... Haha, I think this is the first time you and I have agreed on something.
-
The Beast!
Your logic is flawed Barnyard. You shouldn't have to know how to ride it. You should be able to sit down in any seat, pull down the restraint, and not have to worry about your body. Like you have mentioned, you can't do that on SOB... As for the original topic, Beast has my respect. It still chugs along but it's by no means my favorite coaster out there. However, it's still The Beast and continues to please the masses. And because of that, it kicks butt. Since everyone and their brother is putting up their woody list, here's mine... 1. Raven @ Holiday World 2. Legend @ Holiday World 3. Phoenix @ Knoebels 4. Screechin Eagle @ Americana 5. ThunderHead @ Dollywood
-
CP announces maXair
Read that to yourself again buddy. Why not leave them on the MOVING floor. You do realize when it moves, it angles DOWN...Not a good idea there Oh and Ariel, your not a nice person. You left me that one day towards post season when I was stuck driving Duhlee. Remember, I begged you not to leave but you did anyways. So I think your a hanus b*tch.
-
CP announces maXair
Lemme guess....The 60 inch height requirement to drive the go karts at DOT?
-
Predictions For 2005/2006
Psssttt...Hey guys, the Eagles weren't ever sacred.
-
CP announces maXair
Two things... 1. Cedar Point is NOT running out of space. 2. Tiny is hatin...
-
CP announces maXair
The seatbelt thing is a Paramount thing I do believe. I could be wrong though. Personally, I feel more secure with a seatbelt attached ot my restraint. You know, "just in case." As for the foot thing, it's been explained to me but I can't remember why. It serves a purpose, that much I do know.
-
CP announces maXair
Would you rather them put back on the over the shoulder restraints?
-
TR: Six Flags Great America
Well after much talk me and my friends have decided to make a full blown trip out of it next year. It will include: Indiana Beach, SFGAm, Chicago sightseeing, and some of the Wisconsin-Delles coasters. Sounds fun no?
-
CP announces maXair
I guess Kinzel liked Delirium so much when he visited this past summer that he bought one for himself!
-
PKI Wins at Big E Awards
A bigger budget for them to showcase their talents?
-
PKI Central.com v3.0!
Looks good. The best design I've seen come out of PKIC. However, I think PKIU's designs were a bit better and more polished looking.
-
PKI Wins at Big E Awards
I'm in shock. I always thought our talent was very lackluster. Shows how much I know. That or there's not much competition out there.
-
A ? for PKI workers
This whole post is BS. Until you work there or sit and watch a crew for a week, you have no proof to back up these claims...As for the "maintenance issues" regarding TTD, don't even get me started on TR:TR. It's like I said. Just because its not the Kings Island way of doing things, that doesn't make it unsafe or wrong.
-
Bring Back The Smurf Ride Or Bring Me Death
Nah, I don't "here" that.
-
Bring Back The Smurf Ride Or Bring Me Death
Then die idiot die!