Everything posted by JAHill
-
What's the best ride at KI or any other park that you've been on at night?
I actually like riding Vortex at night than any other coaster.
-
The Cincinnati Zoo PTR
I visited last year for my first time, and I absolutely hated the spiders in the insect house. I won't go inside there again.. (Why the spiders are in the insect house is still over my head. They should have their own house.)
-
First looping coaster?
Mine was Vortex
-
The Beast in the Theme Park Insider best ride tournament
My mom would. Teehee. Anyway... I am going to guess that Beast is gonna win?
-
The Beast in the Theme Park Insider best ride tournament
Beast- 54 Dinosaur- 45 IMHO, Dinosaur isnt even a coaster, more so a thrilling dark ride.
-
Parrots of The Caribbean
I've actually seen this alot more often. We ate in our car last season and I spotted atleast 5 other families doing the same thing.
-
Parrots of The Caribbean
I searched parrots and nothing nothing came up, so I'm gonna assume this wasn't posted yet. Quote from KI email: http://www.visitkingsisland.com/news/detail.cfm?item_id=845
-
1972 construction video.
- 1972 construction video.
That's amazing!- Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
Ironic capitalization of the word extreme... Anyway, I agree with Terpy. Seeing it in real life is much, much, MUCH better than seeing it on a video...- Jury Sides With Amusement Park In Basketball Lawsuit
I got hit by one in the face. It hurt. Yeah, wasn't fun. They didn't like my reaction either.- Woman Falls Off Bench, Sues Magic Springs Park
This whole story deserves one big, fat...- Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
That wasn't a true Terpy answer, though. It didn't have the same concept.- Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
I think if we were gonna see a spectator splashdown area it would be within the renderings.- What's the scariest ride you've ridden at KI?
Isn't that kind of the joy of it? Carousels, in my opinion, are slow because they are classic rides that just make you feel good, and dare I say, nostalgic. Especially because it's from KI, and is the oldest ride in the park.- KIC Doodles
In Memory of LilSammy. March 5th, 2009 - March 5th, 2009- Diamondback Construction Thread (Updated 3-19-09)
All those years in schooling do pay off.. Hear Hear!- What's the scariest ride you've ridden at KI?
-edited because well... LilSammy's post is gone-- What's the scariest ride you've ridden at KI?
-edited because well... LilSammy's post is gone-- What's the scariest ride you've ridden at KI?
What history?- What's the scariest ride you've ridden at KI?
Eiffel Tower. It's structure is both too high and too uneasy-feeling for me to conquer again. I feel very dizzy while on the platform. I once fell on the floor as the elevator doors opened. This is the same reason I will not take a ride on Drop Tower, Skyflyer, or SlingShot. Ever. Heights aren't my thing.- Flight Deck New Theming
- KIC Doodles
I don't know what is in the top left corner...- What Amusement Park do you want to visit most?
Cedar Point- Diamondback Testing - Photos and Video, First Ride Auction, Vote For KICentral & More!
There are decals for the eyes right? - 1972 construction video.
Background Picker