Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JAHill

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JAHill

  1. From the looks of this picture, http://www.kiDiamondback.com/public/latest...ge&chip=493 it doesnt look like the front of the cars are Diamondback heads. I do, however, see the fangs and eyes. Does anyone think they'll add the detail-ish stuff to them later? By this I mean scales.
  2. JAHill replied to KIFAN!'s topic in Kings Island
    ^ Drat! I was gonna do that!
  3. The KIExtreme reference wasn't very funny, IMO. It's a bit rude to the staff there. That's just my opinion, though.
  4. So like... why is this in the KI forum?
  5. EPIC BUMP! "Racer had to be relocated behind Firehawk."
  6. ^ I'm going to guess that was a MAJOR hint for something...
  7. ^ Haha! Yeah, he gets bored easily.
  8. ^^ I forgot to mention we go on the way home. Wow, I just screwed up XD. I forgot this was PRE-KI stuff and not POST-KI stuff. XD Oops
  9. Another one word: Tradition.
  10. Two words. Florence Mall.
  11. The table next to yours was cooler...
  12. THERE IT IS!!!! It's so purty! I must take picture with red and yellow steel structure! There Jasper... Drop Tower. Long time no see, Tower! I love it. This too. But this more. This sums up the view from IR To your right, Diamondback. More Diamondback I-Street Yum. Waterpark man! Diamondback! Tower! It's neat seeing the fountains empty. This blurry guy is Don. He gave a lot of good info on the 2009 season! I didn't take any more pictures. Sorry! I leave you with a shadow of Diamondback... again. Crappy quality. Overall, the event ran smoothly and very well! I had a good time! I can't wait 'til February 21st so we can actually tour Diamondback!
  13. NOTE: Crappy photo quality ahead, I had to use my phone because my camera was dead. Whenever I had to majorly zoom in the picture quality turned terrible. Go figure. We left. The window outside looked like this the entire time. Time for the yums. I suck at this game Yesterday Paul told me about Trader's World, a big flea market near KI. Needless to say, it's theming was rather... random. After we walked around Trader's World for a while and purchasing a hat to wear in the cold, we drove to GWL. I SEES MEH A FLIGHT DECK! -insert Chiropractic joke here- The GWL tour was a little shorter than expected... The waterpark is great. My timing to get the raft was bad. I didn't take many pictures in GWL, it didn't seem that photogenic. Okay, time to walk to KI on our nice, cleared pathway. YEAH RIGHT! FAIL!!!!! OMG! Is that...? No... OMG! Is that...? YES!!!! OMG IT IS!!!! Wait... nope. OMG! Is that...? YES! IT IS!!!! Next Post for more pictures...
  14. That is $9,231. Insane! Who would put a coaster car in a garden, anywho?
  15. Never happens? Rollbacks on TTD and KK can happen often!
  16. ^ Give them a break, dude. Those scareactors work hard! I hate when people say that just to say it. They try to scare and succeed 99.9% of the time! The other .1 percent are the punks who just try to impress or get attention.
  17. I love your conclusion to that. XD
  18. What's a hyku? I've heard of a haiku, but never a hyku.
  19. ^ That would be a nightmare.
  20. ^ Try 120º http://www.rcdb.com/document285.htm
  21. How does one quess?
  22. So is spell check. Sorry, I HAD to. Anyway, there are!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.