Everything posted by EssentiallyCoaster
-
5/22/10 TR: And compliments to the park...
I was there as well. I hated those lines. One of those buses is mine and I think we were near sign 34. It took us a good 15 minutes to find our bus among all the others.
-
Free Drinks at CF parks?
My school didn't.
-
Son Of Beast being dismantled?!?!
When I was in line for the go karts with my friends, I saw some of the track sections on the tall hill appear to be gone. It looks like a rail road track instead of the rest of it.
-
Cedar Fair: The Fun & Only
I count 5 not from KI. Theres also at least 5 not pictures from KI. Something tells me Cedar Fair PR is getting Lazy.
-
"The Cincinnati Kids" will be on TV Land May 20th
Unless PTC removes the recommendation for running the trains backwards, RECAR will never return.
-
Hanks?
Millennium, calm down man. You went COMPLETELY off topic. Log off and come back in a bit.
-
Proposal Ideas?
This is my idea. Give a ring to a ride op and tell them to run after you guys after the ride and say you forgot something. Then she says it's from your husband and you get down on your knee, preferably on The Beast.
-
Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day
I remember that storm in Dayton. My school was closed for 3 days and I had to power for 2. The funnest part was watching peoples siding fall off!
-
Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day
Great, my school is going tomorrow. Tons of fun.....
-
Cedar Point 2010 Changes
I'm 14, 5'7 and about 195 pounds. I realize I weigh more than I should so I started working out like I currently am and watching my callories. (Kings Island days I ignore my diet). I truly believe that like me, all you have to do is watch what you eat and run a couple of miles a day and you'll be fine. It's their fault most of the time for not fitting unless it's height. So far in about 5 months I've probably lost 2 inches around the waist and 3 inches at the pecks. I couldn't fit in Diamondback last year and this year I finally can! Conclusion and please don't burn me for this. It's not the manufacterer's fault, it's yours for letting you get big enough not to fit.
-
Timberliners Delayed
Now all we need to do is make Cedar Fair put timberliners on SOB and reopen it and we'll be all good.
-
Timberliners Delayed
Great idea. When it goes back to Raven I bet it's going to be a competition to see who gets that train.
-
GLEE
Look 2 posts above you please.
-
"The Cincinnati Kids" will be on TV Land May 20th
Yay! Finally get to see it!
-
GLEE
Neil Patrick Harris mentioned Kings Island as well.
-
What's Kings Island's Height Limit?
http://skyvector.com/ Click Charts, TAC, Cincinnati TAC chart. King's Island is a giant Eiffel Tower. Anyone know what the blue line is over the tower with an airplane? Lebanon airport is also pretty close, along with Cincinnati blue ash.
-
Guests Say The Darnest Things
I was recently told that Diamondback was the tallest coaster in the Midwest by a 12 year old in the single rider line. (Get this, he was in a huge group of friends!)
-
Are they telling you where to sit on Diamondback still?
It just got me angry on Saturday that someone entered the main line with all turnstiles open at the same time I hit the stairs on single rider lane, yet they still got on before me. Trains were coming back with full rows empty!
-
Kings Island from a Cessna skyhawk
I don't know his last name, his first name is Josh though. I could technically fly as close as I wanted anytime, just as long as I don't hit anything. I'll try to fly there more often when my training starts picking up. I'm glad you guys enjoy the pictures.
-
Red Racer problems
I just tried that seat on Flight Deck for the first time as well. Every other seat pales in comparison. My sister doesn't like it because "We were halfway down the hill before we started speeding up"
-
Kings Island from a Cessna skyhawk
I doubt I will. You need a special endorsement to fly VFR at night. The latest I can schedule is 9 P.M. so I'll have to look.
-
Kings Island from a Cessna skyhawk
Well, I took my first flight lesson and I convinced the instructor to let me fly over Kings Island. Here they are: I also finally went to Kings Island this year so today was the best day ever!
-
New flags in IS?
I can't even get the webcam to work. I do love the placement of them though!
-
What is the best ride in Kings Island?
Firehawk
-
first kings island trip
Welcome to KIC Dana! Only 10 more days till my first trip to KI this year! Probably the same for me. Hopefully I can go this Saturday though.