Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jdawg1998

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jdawg1998

  1. New tweet:
  2. Well maybe a giant wild mouse coaster!
  3. It would be funny if with all this construction, it's actually just a family wild mouse coaster...
  4. It's awesome to see a first-timer to Kings Island on the site. Hope you come back soon. What was your favorite ride?
  5. Kings Dominion has Dominator and Anaconda.
  6. If you ask me, you're not missing anything. Good to know I'm not the only one here who thinks blue ice cream is okay. It's not a must-eat when I visit Kings Island for me. In fact, I haven't gotten it in nearly two years.
  7. Don't listen to Screamscape..on Orlando United (another enthusiast site I'm on), we got info that King Kong will be returning in 2015 in place of Disaster!, new details on the Gringotts coaster, and other park news...nothing about The Smurfs. The survey was just a survey. It may happen, might not.
  8. Oh dang. Wildwater Kingdom is overpriced already ($30 for just a few attractions) and now they charge for the dive in movies!
  9. All I see is a black screen on mobile... What is it? Or is there any other way to see it? It's a picture of a scarecrow looking thing behind the fence of the construction.
  10. Maybe this is a diversion...teasing for a Haunt attraction on the 2014 attraction's land...
  11. ^^Thanks, KI, for giving me nightmares!
  12. Or a ride named Chicken....
  13. ^That's pure genius right there.
  14. Guys, look at what we've become. The poor newcomers have to ask us to refrain from being mean... I would love a floorless or invert. I would like a B&M invert more though.
  15. No. Because I'm not waiting for a 500 footer.
  16. Someone needs to go to Kings Island right now and get a pic from up above. Me thinks there might be some track to see.
  17. A Napoleon Dynamite themed coaster named The Liger - I'm in!
  18. ^^I believe it would be "an", not "a", unless you are saying "donkey". (Just being a...^^that).
  19. I swear everyone on here has the exact opposite opinions of me, haha... I love that about it. It really feels like you're entering a new world, away from everything else. Especially riding the ferryboat to Magic Kingdom; say bye to the rest of the resort and say hello to a different land! Although it is a pain in the arse.
  20. I must have missed something. Did you not write "A coaster is a coaster is a coaster."? I didn't mean it like that. I meant, why do we need to put labels on coasters? I.e. hypercoaster, giga coaster, etc. They're all roller coasters.
  21. Maybe I'm just going through that teenage period of my life where I think everything's too cool for me...lol. Really, though, I do still like MK. Just not as much as I used to...
  22. Walt Disney World is not only Magic Kingdom - in fact, EPCOT is my favorite Disney World park, then Magic Kingdom. Magic Kingdom is great for little ones but it gets kind of boring as you get older and when you visit more often (been at least eight times so I might just be getting bored with it) - so I think it's okay. I love love love Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Haunted Mansion, but Peter Pan's Flight and Winnie the Pooh are getting outdated. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is a great coaster and will have some good competition with Seven Dwarfs. My favorite ride is Space Mountain; favorite non coaster is Pirates of the Caribbean. Oh: and don't go on Stitch's Great Escape. Don't. While I re-itterate yoursentiments about Stitch's Escape (bad, bad, bad!) I disagree with you that MK is boring as you get older. Now if you're, say, 13-25 only looking for thrills, then perhaps. However I'm 41 and thoroughly enjoy MK - it's my favorite Disney park. Magic Kingdom was never intended (nor ever will be intended) to be a high-thrill park. It was built to be a family-focused park full of things that can be enjoyed by everyone with an imagination. If you go into MK and walk out thinking it's boring, IMO, you've been blind to the whole concept. Magic Kingdom was built on Walts principle that "“Age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. ... it's dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” Next time, look at it with a grown-up childs eyes - and you'll marvel at how wonderful it is. Magic Kingdom is wonderful. The theme is top notch and it's definitely magical. But rides like Peter Pan's Flight and The Little Mermaid are just boring...I know the concept of Magic Kingdom. They just need more intense rides - I'm not looking for thrills, just a little more thrilling rides. At Islands of Adventure, The Cat in the Hat as a normal dark ride would've been boring, but they added the spinning movements and things like that. If Disney incorporated some more of this stuff into their rides, they would all be great. I still love Pirates of the Caribbean, The Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder Mountain, and Space Mountain.
  23. Walt Disney World is not only Magic Kingdom - in fact, EPCOT is my favorite Disney World park, then Magic Kingdom. Magic Kingdom is great for little ones but it gets kind of boring as you get older and when you visit more often (been at least eight times so I might just be getting bored with it) - so I think it's okay. I love love love Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Haunted Mansion, but Peter Pan's Flight and Winnie the Pooh are getting outdated. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is a great coaster and will have some good competition with Seven Dwarfs. My favorite ride is Space Mountain; favorite non coaster is Pirates of the Caribbean. Oh: and don't go on Stitch's Great Escape. Don't.
  24. Well, yes....but they're two completely different coasters.
  25. You're comparing a small, cheap, kids' inverted coaster to a heavily themed family coaster at a major theme park. It will be definitely for the family. But it has no relation to Flying Ace Aerial Chase...at all. Also, you'll be lucky for that ride to even open in the next 10 years. They've been working on it for what, 3 years now, and barely anything has been done.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.