Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jdawg1998

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jdawg1998

  1. If they ever needed room for expansion, I could see them getting rid of some of the campground...there's a lot of room over there.
  2. I don't ride water rides so cargo shorts are fine...and I find them very comfortable...I actually find fanny packs uncomfortable.
  3. OK, seriously, what if it's NOT an inverted coaster? So many of you are hooked onto this idea that when it's not you'll be disappointed. I'm not saying I'm sure it's not inverted, but if it isn't, well...
  4. And where is your source for this? Isn't it usually independent sites that will stream it? And if not that, people will likely be live blogging it. Also, all the renderings, info, and any videos released will be online within minutes. Lastly, I'm sure people will record the announcement and later post it on YouTube. So, if it's hard for you to get to the park, there's no reason to worry. Kings Island tweeted there were no plans to broadcast it live.
  5. Wrong. One suspended coaster and one inverted, actually . And I don't really see the problem with having three below the track coasters.
  6. I bring a Nike drawstring backpack when I have a lot of things and days I don't, I wear cargo shorts and put my stuff in the pockets.
  7. No one's gonna block you...you asked a question, I don't think that's in the TOS.
  8. I was actually going to make an Intamin joke referring to Millennium Force but I couldn't think of anything.
  9. Speculation is, a Banshee carries around a silver comb, and the name of the ride is likely to be named Banshee.
  10. I'd give you member of the millennium.
  11. Flight Deck? Millennium Force.
  12. Every dark ride smells good. I don't know why, it just does.
  13. Remember Kings Dominion last fall? I think the fact we have a huge construction zone full of footers and it being a world record breaker confirms it will not be a let down, like Planet Snoopy...
  14. Wait, why are we so sure about it being inverted?
  15. EW! No! Really! That would be like the king cobra and that ride looked cool! I thought you meant green track, yellow supports and vise versa...
  16. I think Leviathan is pretty... EW!
  17. I understand the sound part of this, but I really don't smell anything different on different rides, besides dark rides (they always have a weird smell). Best sounding - Flight of Fear. The launch is just so cool.
  18. That would be really embarresing! It happened...with Gatekeeper... Edit: Whoops I see you already said that.
  19. Um...what?
  20. No, it didn't! It was the only looping wooden coaster. At the time. There have been looping wooden coasters before. Dont need to freak out man, everyone makes mistakes, i forgot about the first looping coasters, so theres no need to freak out But you still insisted that it was the first..
  21. pretty much everywhere on Diamondback is awesome but towards the front gets more airtime or at least it feels like it does to me? but the very back is also very nice. Say what? The back is by far the best place for airtime. It's also really cool when you're at the top of the lift hill, because the back is catching up to the front as it's going down the hill.
  22. No, it didn't! It was the only looping wooden coaster. At the time. There have been looping wooden coasters before.
  23. Seriously, that's sounds like a really stupid way to split up a coaster. The Beast is one thing, but some like Smiler, where there's a lift hill in the middle seems really stupid. To me, having two lift hills is "cheating". It would be awesome if there was a 14 inversion coaster that relied on one big drop's momentum.
  24. Many people are saying the record won't be as great as we think. But remember, it doesn't say "record breaking" it says "world record breaking".
  25. How the heck did you guys do that so fast??!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.