Everything posted by Titan
-
Comments posted on KI's Facebook page
That's why I never comment on posts like that. There will always be one person who tries to start something then everyone else feels the need to butt in. But some of those comments were humorous. I laughed when people started writing paragraphs.
-
$700 Backyard Roller Coaster
Here are the rough drafts for the coaster I had planned. I couldn't find the final draft, but I hope I can in the future. This was the station, which was just my tree house. I can't remember how tall it was, but the first drop of the coaster was planned to be about 6 feet. This breaks down what the train would look like, the dimensions of the track/supports, and how the train would stay connected to the track. And finally we have the whole coaster's layout. The double camel-back style coasters were still pretty big at the time I made this. Now most of the coasters people build are far more advanced and feature turns and even lift hills. I really wish I could have continued this project. But like I said the city was too demanding. I can see why they were, but it's not like I was going to open the ride to the public. I would love to start it up again, but I don't have the time and most of the funds I saved up are long gone.
-
$700 Backyard Roller Coaster
That's pretty cool! I drew out plans for a backyard coaster a year ago. But when I went to go get the permit to build it, the city got all screwy with me. I'll try to find the plans I drew out, they have to be somewhere in my desk.
-
Kings Island Trip Report August 7, 2012
I'm 15 and I take my little cousin on the rides all the time and I haven't been stopped once.......
-
Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed
Thanks, I skimmed through it really fast.
-
Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed
I actually wish they would have ranked Son of Beast. It would be interesting to see where it is after all the incidents.
-
What will take SOB's place?
Kings Island's
-
Flight of Fear
Either the line is too long, or the ride wasn't open.
-
Flight of Fear
I honestly don't really care. I barely even ride Flight of Fear anymore.
- Tunnels or Not?
-
Soak City Construction Continues
And that's how Paramount was with themeing. I will agree with you that the water park is a pain to navigate through and they didn't have to remove the Australian themeing. But the atmosphere has greatly improved. With the band playing, volley ball courts, cabanas, and architecture style you feel like your at a beach, a feeling you didn't get at BB. There were pluses and negatives to the renovation. There are still a lot of things that could be improved, but refreshing the whole area was a great start. You like BB better and I like SC better. Those are our opinions. Neither is right or wrong. I'm not trying to tell you that BB was a terrible water park and that you can't like it. I'm just stating my opinions. And like I said in the post above, when two people have different opinions they are going to clash.
-
Soak City Construction Continues
We're not arguing, we're debating. We are different people with different opinions that are clashing together. If you don't like it then why did you join a forum in the first place?
-
Soak City Construction Continues
I'd rather it look like Miami than a faded, depressing version of Australia......
-
Son Of Beast Demolition Photos
Alright maybe Intamin. B&M is like the upscale Walmarts in the rich communities where the city cuts your grass for you.
-
Son Of Beast Demolition Photos
Wait we have coaster brands now? I wonder who makes the Walmart brand coasters..... Probably B&M.........
-
Your KI Gear
Every time we gave my dog a bath, my cat would jump into the tub.....
-
What is your favorite NFL team?
My friend used the have a yard sign that had the Bengal stripes and said, "Who dey, my ass."
-
Permission to Record on Roller Coasters
But being an iPhone the screen would probably crack
-
Soak City Construction Continues
I honestly could never understand why some people despise Soak City. It's the same park, all they did was spruce up the bland themeing, change the names of the slides, and add a few more things...... Oh and change the name of the park itself.
-
Your KI Gear
I have a bunch of maps, a few on-ride photos, a photo of my whole family in front of ET, a few cups, a Vortex t-shirt, and one of the coin holders.
-
Permission to Record on Roller Coasters
Sorry I don't want to loose a 300 dollar phone. That's the only thing that stops me from trying to sneak my camera or phone on the ride. If you loose it, you gotta pay for it.
-
Six Flags New England gets Agawam OK to build highest swing set ride in world
Up to 410 feet without going back to the board? Dang that's high.....
-
Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed
Who owns the Kings Island Inn now?
-
Joyland Fire
Dang that park is really down in the dumps. I really hope this restoration project works out, it's a shame to see parks like these close.
-
The Crypt's Future
The only problem I have is when people feel the need to create 5 topics in one hour...