Everything posted by Titan
-
What will take SOB's place?
I'm pretty sure AE would collapse if it had a launch.
-
Cedar Point to remove Disaster Transport & Space Spiral for B&M Wing
I'm not a big fan of the wing rider layouts, but this looks pretty promising.
-
Flight Deck Removal?
Top Gun Anthem > Scores
-
Snack Lines
Oh the irony! Haha, that's what all my friends called them, so I guess it just caught on.
-
Snack Lines
I love how you compare bandwidth and cops time in the same breath. You posted that you will call the cops on people if they complain on the service they receive. Are you serious? I'm guessing you never learned about analogies. Since your Royal Highness only picked out certain parts of my post and disregarded the rest, you made an assumption that had nothing to do with the post. Calling workers and customers names is considered verbal abuse. Therefore we will call the Fuzz on you. I'm going to be the bigger person and end the debate here. So cheers, adios, and let's hope we never run into each other at the park.
-
Winterfest 2012
Yepp. You're new so I'll cut you some slack, but when posting information like that you must state the name of the source. Either that or edit the infromation out of your post so further people can't see it. There have been quite a few people banned from this, but if you take my advise you should be fine. http://www.KICentral...rms-of-service/
-
Sandusky Airport Sold
I remember a couple years ago Erie MetroParks were looking into buying the airport. I'm not sure if they continued with their plan or not though.
-
If you where...
I'm not sure. The last time I went on it I was six and had my eyes closed the whole time. I was not a fan of "scary" things at the time.
-
Cedar Point to remove Disaster Transport & Space Spiral for B&M Wing
Maybe they are foreshadowing? One could hope. Titan who never thought he'd get something out of Language Arts.
-
Delirium Ride Cycle
It feels like a shorter cycle to me also. I don't know if it was because I hadn't ridden it since last year or what....
-
Snack Lines
Nothing like wasting valuable bandwidth on ignorant posts.
-
Snack Lines
Maybe someone that works for KI will read this and make some changes so we don't have to repeat our order 2-3 times and we don't have to wait 12 minutes AFTER we placed our order. The only thing that needs changed is your attitude. I help out at my grandma's diner all the time and nothing gets on our nerves more than an impatient customer. Stomping around, yelling at us, and calling us names is not going to get your food out faster. If anything it'll just make us call the cops on you. And would you rather take 30 seconds to repeat your order, or have to wait another 10-15 minutes if the wrong order is given to you? Patience is a virtue, ignorance is not.
-
Silver Dollar City 2013 Coaster
I don't know, I've seen so many lists of the fastest wooden coasters and they've all said different things.....
- If you where...
-
If you where...
Well unless your ideal atmosphere for a ride is concrete and well more concrete, I'd say that's the last place I'd put a ride. I'm referring to the first post.
-
Cedar Point to remove Disaster Transport & Space Spiral for B&M Wing
Gatekeeper? Let me guess, the queue line will contain exhibits of various gates found around the world......
- Restaurant Reviews
-
Silver Dollar City 2013 Coaster
I'm pretty sure Colossus is the fastest in the world. But then again I thought Rattler was the fastest a couple posts above, so I would take my knowledge with a grain of salt
-
Blast from the past in latest KI newsletter
I got the news letter around 1500 hours.
-
Silver Dollar City 2013 Coaster
I thought Rattler was the fastest (besides SOB). But since Rattler's bit the dust I'm not sure. Edit: Nevermind
-
Flight Deck Removal?
I wouldn't be surprised if they close Flight Deck while they demolish Son of Beast. Flight Deck does run really close to SOB's track and could possibly be a safety hazard to both the riders and people demolishing the coaster.
-
Comments posted on KI's Facebook page
Eh why not https://twitter.com/AustinTRTR This is my new account, my other one was so cluttered I decided to forget about it.
-
Comments posted on KI's Facebook page
We could always get some payback by liking and unliking her comments several times
-
Comments posted on KI's Facebook page
Well they could have at least spelled his last name right.....
-
Restaurant Reviews
Sigh, I knew someone was going to bring this up, so I guess I'll voice my opinion too. Being raised in a Christian family every one always expects me to be strongly against same sex marriage, but honestly I couldn't care less. You can call me a hypocrite or not a real Christian, but I don't support same sex marriage nor am I against it. I think that if someone wants to be gay, let them. It doesn't affect me in any way. It might affect my religion, but it doesn't affect me. I know what it's like when people try to cram their beliefs down other people's throats and it's annoying. So if I don't want someone doing it to me, why should I do it to them? Edited: For a grammatical error corrected by Terpy.