Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BB1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BB1

  1. I was waiting for someone to say that!
  2. All the old HB rides quenes are still up . If only did I have an inlay map to show KI then and now...
  3. BB1 replied to stashua123's topic in Kings Island
    If anyone asks, the dippin dots guy said it...
  4. It was basically the whole building,BBoBH and the Carnevil areas it was one of the best things there that I wish they would bring back.
  5. Phantom theater= most of the que now! The double body slides of WW= CR or what is it RR? Que
  6. How about Burgoo?
  7. Haha, oh yeah, I wanna go there, right now. They actually have................ I don't think you understood what he is saying, he's saying he's surprised you haven't posted here about someone saying it & you over hearing it, the bringing it here. Well then here my good sir a few weeks back actually my family said "Ready for Soak City", then at SC they called everything by the new names (Which I still dont know!) guests say the oddest things. Although I have let up on pestering names...
  8. 2004 the year I found paradise, thanks for posting!
  9. BB1 posted a topic in KI Polls
    Its a simple question. For me its probably the Y&B club resort (preferably the yacht club), the Grand Floridian, and the GWL at KI
  10. I can say its not just guests, at one point a lifegaurd was a real snob at me and was a total jerk!
  11. I may have to try this voyage coaster, sounds interesting.
  12. Me and a buddy of mine were talking about wooden rollercoasters, he said he likes Gwazi, which I like The Beast, what woody do you like?
  13. They actually have................
  14. I had Delirium after ridiing it, im shocked I didnt get pandorum!
  15. I get asked this every time at KI "Whats the time?"
  16. This guy took the Jungle Cruise's adivice way too seriously.....
  17. Hey, Album Reviews is over in another thread! LOL that they crammed into the dryer, though. I guess the photo booths don't have that added element of "danger." Well i am a man at work, in the land down under, or better yet the one who just breathes and is another brick in the wall.
  18. That sounds like a can of sardines if you ask me...
  19. People raged about the closing, so when on the topic, I took the opprotunity. Simple cause and effect scenario
  20. The reason why I pick Disney over KI anyday, from CF antics (Sorta like everybody loves beaver when you think about it..)
  21. Disney Magic hours all over again
  22. Those cars are long gone shaggy.... LOL, that should indicate just how much time I've spent at KI over the past 5 years... I think I average 1 visit a year now. And I can honestly say I haven't paid attention to the upcharges for a long, long time ;-) You remind me of the Alien movie when ripley wakes up from her 50 year nap! Infact its not even upcharges, its changes (many I wish never occured). Please refer to this for more information
  23. Those cars are long gone shaggy....
  24. Or a Phantom Theater even! Without the cardboard, the guns, and maybe some of the rollercoaster ideas.
  25. I've been waiting to use this photo for a while http://memegenerator.net/instance/21863772
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.