Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ki95

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ki95

  1. Anything new in the Mystic Timbers shed for Haunt?
  2. Today, Attraction Magazine released an article about Cedar Fair renewing the licensing agreement with Peanuts Worldwide until 2025 (8 years). What could be the fate of The Peanuts in the parks once this agreement ends? If CF decides to not renew the license in 2025, what could be the park/chain's new "mascot"? http://attractionsmagazine.com/peanuts-cedar-fair-licensing-agreement/?utm_content=bufferd493c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
  3. What could be going in the KI Theater in 2018?! Will it Be a new cirque show?! A magic show?! Original KI Production?! Leave you're thoughts below!
  4. That shows you how much I look at Twitter lol Thanks!
  5. Did Hot Blooded get a new set?
  6. I wonder what's going in the Sorority House building?!
  7. ki95 replied to Bradenwhite's topic in Kings Island
  8. Overall: I honestly see them getting a new "big show" in the KI Theatre, a new dog show in the International Showplace, updates around the park, clearing some land for expansion, final year for Dinos Alive, a new event/promo or two & maybe even a new attraction in the motion theater behind WindSeeker. Haunt: A new maze & show? Winterfest: Maybe more lights & shows?
  9. I bet we're going to get a "Holidays of Horror" SZ somewhere in the park. Also, I'm just going to leave this here... https://www.visitkingsisland.com/play/haunt/attractions Looks like SH is gone (I wonder if BB is going in it's building since the Winterfest decor is in the gardens) & pretty much the only thing new this year is a SZ which is TBA.
  10. I can see us getting a Mystic Timbers themed maze and/or Scare Zone.
  11. Will we see any Christmas theme layovers on Mystic Timbers or other open attractions during Winterfest?
  12. I will definitely miss Hollywood Nights I wonder what the Showplace Theatre will be used for?!
  13. Is this our full line-up for this year? I wonder if there will be a second show in the Festhaus or anything in the Showplace Theatre? https://www.visitkingsisland.com/things-to-do/live-entertainment
  14. It's still on SyFy. The current season is a all the former seasons winners competing against each other.
  15. Hope Hollywood Nights does come back!
  16. It referred to A Christmas Carol.
  17. Yeah... that's not gonna happen...
  18. It's probably going to be open. If it is open they'll probably throw some Santa hats on the characters & some decor on the cars, sets/queue & facade.
  19. What do you think the line-up will consist of this season? So far we know: Cirque is returning in the KI Theater 'Back to the 90s' in the Festhaus
  20. A Phantom Theater themed maze would be AMAZING! This NEEDS to happen!
  21. It's never too early to start thinking Haunt 2017! What would you like to see return, leave and premier at Haunt this year?
  22. Sadly , they already announced the show line-up for this year (it's a stage show going in the KI Theater & a Snoopy ice skating show on the fountain). Hope they bring it next year!
  23. I would like to see this at WinterFest in the near future! http://www.cirqueproductions.com/public-shows/cirque-dreams-holidaze/
  24. ki95 replied to Bradenwhite's topic in Kings Island
    How was it?!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.