Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ki95

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ki95

  1. I do remember Dead Awakening & Skeleton Crew. What I meant in regards to the cirque show was a possible new & original concept for KI only (since Gravity has proven to be an AMAZING original for KI)
  2. It’ll be interesting to see what shows & events we get this year!
  3. For mazes: In my opinion, I think it’s time for Ugent Scare (and maybe Wolf Pack) to retire. Urgent Scare could be replaced with a new version of Carnevil to fit the Coney Maul Scare zone. Wolf Pack could be replaced with a whole new concept. Maybe one based off Banshee. Also, I hope they bring a better show to International Showplace Theater (maybe move Blood Drums there?!) & an all new show to the Kings Island Theater (maybe a Halloween cirque show?!) As for scare zones: Dance of the Macabre would use a lot of work making it more scary than just a random photo-op. They could execute this (no pun intended) by extending it all the way down International Street, adding a new opening ceremonies & show to the Bandstand. They could do so much with this theme! Coney Maul could use a lot more theming (maybe the lack of themeing was due to the construction of the Antique Cars. With this zone, they could have a new incarnation of Carnevil where Urgent Scare currently is. Based off the popularity of Pumpkin Eater, they could extend it more down toward Larosa’s & the splash down on Diamondback.
  4. Went to Winterfest for the first time last night & LOVED IT! Hoping to go back during the run this season! I would have to say Sounds of the Nativity was my favorite show followed by Four Drummers Drumming. By chance, does anyone have a playlist of songs from Winterfest?!
  5. If they’re going to keep using other Cedar Fair Haunt concepts, I hope we get Zombie High School next year (Enchanted Theatre?!)
  6. Or someone got butthurt over Hot Blooded being “too inappropriate” (obviously not paying attention to the many warnings before the show) so they had to result to this.
  7. I have a feeling that they’re going to remove a ride to make room for another. Maybe Firehawk (since it was down pretty much every time I visited (and I made 10 visits this season))?! They could also definitely expand X-Base into the old Dino’s Alive area making it an extension to Coney Mall
  8. ki95 replied to ki95's topic in Coming Attractions
    They can always relocate Killmart (maybe put it in The Enchanted Theater)
  9. ki95 replied to ki95's topic in Coming Attractions
    If Haunted Homecoming is anything like this... oh my...
  10. ki95 replied to ki95's topic in Coming Attractions
    Looks like we got some pretty cool new additions this year! https://www.visitkingsisland.com/play/haunt/attractions
  11. ki95 replied to ki95's topic in Coming Attractions
    Looks like Board 2 Death & Carnevil got the boot this year
  12. Kings Island (home park) Cedar Point Dollywood Magic Kingdom Hollywood Studios Epcot Animal Kingdom Coney Island (Cincinnati) Holyland Experience Ark Encounter Bucket List: Knott's Berry Farm Kings Dominion Carowinds California's Great Adventure Canada's Wonderland Dorney Park Valleyfair Worlds of Fun Universal Studios (Orlando, Hollywood, Japan & Singapore) Islands of Adventure Disneyland (California, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Shanghai, Singapore, Paris) Tokyo Disney Sea Walt Disney Studios Park
  13. This board is to talk about all things Gravity (now playing in the Kings Island Theater).
  14. ki95 replied to ki95's topic in Coming Attractions
    Now that I think about it, they could make PS a HolidayHorror scare zone and maybe revive/revamp the maze from a few years ago. Fun Fact: Holiday Horror was the first maze I ever went through at Haunt!
  15. ki95 replied to ki95's topic in Coming Attractions
    I would have to agree with that to an extent. I think PS will be closed to Haunt this year for maybe a few reasons: 1) PS will be expanding in 2019 & they need to begin work on the area. 2) SC will be getting some work done for 2019 & they need to move The Great Pumpkin Fest over to PS & making it 100% dedicated to just that. 3) It may be just dues to WF
  16. This may be the new Peanuts Playhouse since it looks like the petting zoo is a permanent addition
  17. ki95 replied to ki95's topic in Coming Attractions
    They could always use the set for another show.
  18. ki95 replied to ki95's topic in Coming Attractions
    Hot Blooded has been removed from the shows page
  19. ki95 posted a topic in Coming Attractions
    It appears that the 2018 Haunt site is live quite early! The only change I've noticed is the loss of Hot Blooded (better be for good)! What's your thoughts/speculation for this year's Haunt?! https://www.visitkingsisland.com/play/haunt
  20. This is only talking about the Enchanted Theatre... And yes, I hope Carn-evil bit the dust!
  21. It appears that the Enchanted Theatre is being used for the first time in a long time for the upcoming Peanuts Celebration! Could this mean it's making a return, becoming a seasonal location OR on it's way to full closure to never be used again?! https://www.visitkingsisland.com/play/events/peanuts-celebration
  22. Any word on the 2018 entertainment line-up?!
  23. It's about time they got rid of DA! Excited for the future of that area!! I wonder if the Action Theater will go too?!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.