Fearfest Auditions Announced

BoddaH1994

Yay, I get to be a roamer, walk-around, scary-actor-type-person for FearFest! Hopefully I'll get to be in a big area of the park, like Coney Mall or Rivertown or Action Zone.

Oh, speaking of which, I know a little bit about what they're planning to do this year (KI Man already let one cat out of the bag with the maze in AZ), but I'm NOT telling what it all is....

...but I will give a really crappy hint about one of the new mazes debuting this year:

-Johnny Depp's in it, but he's not actually in it.- ;)

Yay, I get to be a roamer, walk-around, scary-actor-type-person for FearFest! Hopefully I'll get to be in a big area of the park, like Coney Mall or Rivertown or Action Zone.

Oh, speaking of which, I know a little bit about what they're planning to do this year (KI Man already let one cat out of the bag with the maze in AZ), but I'm NOT telling what it all is....

...but I will give a really crappy hint about one of the new mazes debuting this year:

Depp was in the first Nightmare on Elm Street movie.

Nah, Freddy's already checked into Halloween Horror Nights this year at Universal.

Nother crappy hint:

-It's not really a horror movie, although at some points it could be considered one.- :unsure:

EDIT: And no, it's not a maze themed to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Although the Oompa Loompas and Depp as Wonka is scary enough on their own front. :P

Undertaker,

Glad to see that you plan on trying to do Fearfest again this year...it wouldn't be nearly as much fun without you. I am surprised that you even have to audition...I would have thought CP would have been calling YOU! (I hope they realize how important you were to the whole spooky atmosphere at the entrance.)

Good Luck!

As this is my 666th post... I'd like to say that I WILL be returning to Fearfest this year. No, I can't say how until the info on the event is released but I think you all will like it! I'm really excited about this years event! -Hauntguy

PS: I'll have ANOTHER BIG annoucement soon along the lines of Fearfest!!!!!

Hmmmm....

Wasn't there a Pirate themed haunted house called " Captain Jack" in the first fearfest?

just a thought....

For all you Fear Fest insiders: could you give us an idea as to when we can expect the official Fear Fest announcement? (or when the park usually make the announcement? I forget.) I'm really excited to see what FF '07 is going to be like!

For now, you can expect this:

.....it will be big.

....like, REALLY big.

....like, frickin' GINORMOUS big. :blink:

...and you will love it.

Oh yes, you will LOVE it.

For all you Fear Fest insiders: could you give us an idea as to when we can expect the official Fear Fest announcement? (or when the park usually make the announcement? I forget.) I'm really excited to see what FF '07 is going to be like!

For now, you can expect this:

.....it will be big.

....like, REALLY big.

....like, frickin' GINORMOUS big. :blink:

...and you will love it.

Oh yes, you will LOVE it.

haha now I REALLY can't wait. This might be the first year that I go to Fear Fest more than once! Sounds like it's really gonna be awesome!

BTW- Ginormous was added to the dictionary this year- its a word I use often.

My dad worked there when I was 11 and he quit the last weekend because some dude punched him! But over the years he has seen that its gotten better so he has desided to go to adutions. if you happen to run into him his name is Clay.

Thanks for reading!

I think I worked with your dad. Did he work in the Maze Of Madness.

Nah, Freddy's already checked into Halloween Horror Nights this year at Universal.

Nother crappy hint:

-It's not really a horror movie, although at some points it could be considered one.- :unsure:

EDIT: And no, it's not a maze themed to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Although the Oompa Loompas and Depp as Wonka is scary enough on their own front. :P

Is it the headless horseman?