August 6, 200719 yr Actually, I believe that most of the footage in that intro was filmed at Coney Island, and not Kings Island. However, I do recall seeing one that was also filmed at Kings Island.
August 6, 200719 yr Author You are right! That is definitely Coney...I just posted it after a friend sent it to me, I should have looked at it more closely. That is not the antique cars at Kings Island, nor is it the bumper cars at Kings Island, nor the flume (although the flume was moved to Kings Island)...
September 1, 200719 yr Yep, that was Coney Island. That brings back such memories for me as a kid. Those clips bring back my chldhood thanks for showing them I'm a huge fan of the Banana Splits. Take Care God Bless Marcia
September 1, 200719 yr A opening of a Banana Splits movie was filmed in Kings Island. If anyone still has the movie on VHS can you make a copy or put it on youtub.
Create an account or sign in to comment