Tomb Raider to be removed?

Dvo

They tell all the time you just have to be smart enough to get it. The ones who are not that smart are still trying to find out what the new ride is for 08.

It's a B&M! ;)

Of course, you will tell us you saw that . . .

I did, and if you read you would know I was not talking about KI.

Jeeze. :rolleyes:

I read what you said, and it seemed as if you were trying to imply you have inside information (which I doubt) and that you were trying to imply KI is getting a B&M in 2008 (which it is not).

I'm not, I'm pretending to, replying to Picard's Post.

Hense the ;)

• 1 month later...
Alright, i think its time I told you all what Interpreters little crane poem is hinting at.

Next year at Kings Island there will be cranes, lots of them. Very tall ones too. 2008 will be yet another year to be remembered at Kings Island! In accordance with Cedar Fair's commitment to providing world class thrills, they will roll out one of the most interesting and innovative Capital investments every seen in Kings Island's or any amusment parks history. Get ready for 2008 kids:

Remember, all those lame, boring, rude, and arrogant geese you saw roaming the park around the Italian Job and Oktoberfest ponds?

dscf4745wm1.jpg

Well, in accordance with Cedar Fair's commitment, as seen with Halloween Haunt, to make the park more mature and as Hauntguy likes to point out; to the point where "nothing is off limits"; Cedar Fair will do away with all those annoying Geese and take the bird life at Kings Island to the next level. Thats right, next year hudnreds of the worlds most intense, and in your face birds will roam the park, with more birds than ever!

New at KI in 2008: Gruzs antigone antigone

festivalofthecranes1ix7.jpg

festivalofthecranes1ix7.e5bb104a58.jpg

At Kings Island in 2008: Nothing is off limits, not even the birds!

Warning: Cranes are not reccomended for anyone under the age of 13 or afraid of birds.

I knew this would happen when they appointed Alfred Hitchcock to the Cedar Fair board of directors! :angry:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, you're killing me! That is SO funny. Alfred Hitchcock.......... :lol:

I read what you said, and it seemed as if you were trying to imply you have inside information (which I doubt) and that you were trying to imply KI is getting a B&M in 2008 (which it is not).

This is the problem Gordon.... Some people do pretend so to speak and some people do get inside info. However when someone who does have a little knowledge posts it they get ridiculed I think you as a mod should stop that and not play along. I have some info the would raise hair on y'alls neck about this so called rumor about 2008 coaster but if I posted it I am sure I would get the same routine of being ridiculed.... For fact I have knowledge on this situation of 2008. I also know exactly where this new so called ride is going and what type it is, not saying it couldnt change.

• 3 weeks later...
Id look for a record breaking coaster 3 years in a row if I were you .. I also know people ;)

Of course you do, but if that statement was made to me I wasn't insinuating that I myself know anyone nor am suggesting that there will be a new ride for 2009. I was just stating that if they wanted to keep it a secret it wouldn't be that hard.

And as for anyone at Kings Island keeping a secret, virtually NO ONE who was not supposed to know that Kings Island was getting a wooden looping coaster knew before the announcement was made. Kings Island, Cedar Fair, Six Flags...all of them can keep a secret with the best of them, when they want to. The Cry...er Tomb Raider isn't going to be buried...er, go away any time soon.

Yeah that right there is his most recent and easiest to figure out! But if you look hard enough you can see he was hinting at the "change" the whole time!