Inverted Track going Northbound!

Dvo

I just got a call from my friend, and he said that he saw some inverted coaster track going northbound on I-275 from the Eastgate/Batavia area. One must assume it's from the steel plant in Batavia. So.... where is it going? Maybe KI is getting a new coaster next year!

Yeah, it probably was. I'll have to ask him about it after work... he said he was sure it was inverted track... but there's no difference between B&M inverted track and upright track.

^ Yea, but, why would they lay it upsidedown? Besides, there are pleanty of other parks in the region it could be going to! Indiana Beach, Six Flags Great America, Michigan's Adventure, Not to metion the 7 parks in Pennsylvania!

^ Yea, but, why would they lay it upsidedown? Besides, there are plenty of other parks in the region it could be going to! Indiana Beach, Six Flags Great America, Michigan's Adventure, Not to mention the 7 parks in Pennsylvania!

MIA's getting GL's SLC remember? SFGRAM already has an invert so it wouldn't go there either.Now has anyone looked at how huge the spine is on Behemoth's track? It's certainly bigger than the spine on a B&M invert that's for sure.

• 1 month later...