Led Zeppelin testing video

That coaster looks pretty fun, but it seems like there's not much to it... loop, cobra roll, barrel roll, loop, helix. there's no camelbacks, and no speed sections. I guess I'm probably being overly critical, but it seems like there should be more to me.

^ I'm glad you love me!

I'm not gonna spend my hard earned money to ride some "clone" no matter what the color scheme is. It's like driving GM's cookie cutter cars - they're all alike except for different trim and extra pieces of sound insulation under the rug.

There are too many parks and they are charging too much - food included. They're already starting to lose money. So until something radical comes along, bah-humbug to the same old things.

Two people have mentioned cloning in this topic, what is everyone claiming this coaster is a clone of?

And why is the coaster all white, including the trains? Boring paint scheme if you ask me.

I agree, not to mention once it gets dirty it will really show. Unless they keep up the paint on that thing, its going to really start looking like crap.

That coaster looks pretty fun, but it seems like there's not much to it... loop, cobra roll, barrel roll, loop, helix. there's no camelbacks, and no speed sections. I guess I'm probably being overly critical, but it seems like there should be more to me.

I believe that video cut out early since nothing more could be seen from that angle. After it hits the breaks seen in that video it continues into a downward helix, another corkscrew, then and upward helix.

p18924.jpg

I love how it's been decided that it's a boring coaster before even one person has been on it. Try riding it first, then I'll take your opinions a little more seriously.

haha, i agree, for all we know this could end up being one of the best steels out there. We have no idea how the inversions or forces feel. Firehawk from the midway looks slow, especially in the loop. But darn, Firehawk is one intense coaster, especially when you are in the back and you get pulled through that loop!

^ I'm glad you love me!

I'm not gonna spend my hard earned money to ride some "clone" no matter what the color scheme is. It's like driving GM's cookie cutter cars - they're all alike except for different trim and extra pieces of sound insulation under the rug.

There are too many parks and they are charging too much - food included. They're already starting to lose money. So until something radical comes along, bah-humbug to the same old things.

You better not spend your hard earned money to come to Kings Island then... we have a lot of clones. (Not that Led Zeppelin is a clone, it's not)

^ I'm glad you love me!

You better not spend your hard earned money to come to Kings Island then... we have a lot of clones. (Not that Led Zeppelin is a clone, it's not)

Nor is the food reasonable, although Hank, where did you find the food prices for Hard Rock Park at?

^ I'm glad you love me!

well sometimes "clones" are better than the first. for instance other top spins are better than tomb raider, which correct me if i am wrong was the first top spin

<_<

• 2 months later...

So far I have plans to attend the opening day of Hard Rock Park, Kings Dominion and Carowinds. I also plan to attend many, many other parks this year as I started a very lucrative Internship this past month, and have plenty of money to throw into our nation's struggling economy! I am diving my wallet headlong into the entertainment sector, and various stocks and bonds, lol.