Post your favorite pic of 2007

KIfan73

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Cory posted pics of animals at Columbus Zoo...

Some of my favorite pics are of Orkid at Sea World California

553682745lfl5ow7.jpg

..and Takara of Sea World Orlando

takara33.jpg

Those are very cool! Thanks for posting. I should be going to Sea World this summer, as well as Busch Gardens Africa. In other words, more animal photos will be coming to the forums (video as well, I love my new camera!), lol.

They do give some great photography opportunities. Problem is, they have their own minds and don't usually sit still :P

The Believe show, Cory, you'll like :) I like, even though at times I still prefer the old Shamu Adventure show. Believe just looks like a ballet in comparison lol. I like hanging around the facilities where the orcas or even the bottlenose dolphins are at. They all each have their own interesting personality, lol. So they can be amusing just to watch. Orkid, probably the best example, she obviously knows she is gorgeous, pull a mirror out, she will come right over as she likes to look at herself in a mirror. :P

How is the Blue Horizons show? It looks amazing!

It is an awesome show. Make sure you hit a night show of it! Then you can power walk it to the Shamu Rocks, lol. It's almost impossible to do everything at the park in one day. So you should make a mental list of what you want to do most. If you want, I can PM some helpful hints on how to make it a nice trip. Like the best time to hit rides like Kraken and such..

Thank you Gordon Bombay!

Here are some of my favorite images taken at Kings Island in 2007. They were taken with STAR WARS actress, Mary Oyaya, who played Jedi Master Luminara Unduli in Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.

I interviewed her 3 years ago for a magazine article and we kept in touch. She visited my family last year on a stop over while touring.

marycharleskingsisland4ol7.jpg

marycharleskingsisland5hw9.jpg

marycharleskingsisland3xf6.jpg

May the Force Be With You,

Italian Chef, Jedi Knight