Tunnel on the Beastie

Kawana

Beaver Land Mine Ride was a kid coaster at Geauga Lake. CF named it that when they bought the park, it was called Roadrunner Express when Six Flags owned it. Beaver Land Mine Ride is considered by some to be one of the worst names for a ride, and I for one have no idea why that name was chosen. Some people on here criticize CF for being unoriginal in the names of their rides, especially with all the "Hawk" coasters, but you have to admit, the Beaver Land name is pretty creative (and out there)...

Beaver Land Mine Ride was a kid coaster at Geauga Lake. CF named it that when they bought the park, it was called Roadrunner Express when Six Flags owned it. Beaver Land Mine Ride is considered by some to be one of the worst names for a ride, and I for one have no idea why that name was chosen. Some people on here criticize CF for being unoriginal in the names of their rides, especially with all the "Hawk" coasters, but you have to admit, the Beaver Land name is pretty creative (and out there)...

Gator,

If that's a creative name.... I want what you're having for lunch!

It is creative in the fact that it makes you wonder "Where the he** did they get that name?" and "What were they smoking when they named it that?"

And I had a gyro for lunch, very satisfying, but the onions were a little too strong and I'm still tasting them! :D

Oh Man!

I love Gyro's!

Lord I wish we had Penn Station Down Yonder. I could really go for a Cheese Steak!

Can adults get on the FOC, or Beastie, or Scooby Doo, or do you have to be with a kid? I rode Avatar this summer, but wasn't sure what the rule on that is...I'd like to ride it just because I never did, I'm sure I didn't get to ride it when I went in '75 (I'm sure my parents were probably leary of it!).

I'm very happy about getting my credit on Scooby's Ghoster Coaster before it was removed. Also, for trips to KI that involve staying most of the day, I almost always ride Beastie from the back car all by my little lonesome--so it's fine.

Are there any junior wooden coasters out there that require a child? Please say no!

There's got to be someplace down there that you can get one, but whether it's a good as Penn Station is highly questionable!

No, we have some of the best restaurants in the world but it's next to impossible to get a good cheese steak. There also is a serious lack of legitimate deli's and bagels.

I guess the good thing is that there are not a many fast food chains as in Cincy. I'd much rather eat at the smaller restaurants as the food is usually healthier. But I miss Penn Station, Skyline and White Castle.

Anyone remember if you had to be with a kid to ride Ghoster Coaster when it was still in the park? I don't think so, but you never know.

I rode the Ghoster Coaster with out a kid, boy did that coaster hurt me bad. Yes the Scooby Doo was yellow if you watch the Brady Bunch show you can see it at the end as the kids run. Wonder if Kings Island will return the last dip on the Scooby Doo like it was when I was little?

I rode the Ghoster Coaster with out a kid, boy did that coaster hurt me bad. Yes the Scooby Doo was yellow if you watch the Brady Bunch show you can see it at the end as the kids run. Wonder if Kings Island will return the last dip on the Scooby Doo like it was when I was little?

You may choose from any of the following almost certainly correct answers (bonus points for knowing the source thereof)

• ● Don't count on it
  • ● My reply is no
  • ● My sources say no
  • ● Outlook not so good
  • ● Very doubtful
Terpy, helping...