Creepy back roads

DropZone99

Whether or not 370 acres is more than half of 625 is NOT an opinion.

Are you totally incapable of saying you don't know what you are talking about?

You said they had more undeveloped land than developed. That is simply NOT true. It is not opinion, it is NOT sarcasm, it is misinformation by someone trying to pretend they know more than they do.

• Like 1

Excuse me, young man, that post had already appeared in this thread. Do you not read before you post?

I told you what the acreage was in post 28. You REPLIED with post 29 saying, in effect, so what, they have more undeveloped acreage than developed.

What you just posted makes NO sense. You DID know what the acreage was.

I am from now on ignoring your posts, as you obviously neither read what others write nor care.

Sigh.

Oops, is not I'm sorry. And I'm not exploding. Trust me, you (and many others) do not want to see me explode. I am not the exploding kind, I get quiet and do something! :)

Plus, I'm sorry. I did NOT tell you in post 28 what the acreage was, that came in 30. In any event, it would still behoove you to only post when you have value to add, not just supposition or ifs. There are many knowledgeable people here, and we can all learn from each other, if and only if we post stuff WHEN WE HAVE SOMETHING MEANINGFUL TO ADD to the discussion.

Your apology is accepted by me and no doubt many others. This is a great place due to the many fine posters who post when they have something meaningful to add or say.

Please feel more than free to do so when you KNOW something or can add to the discussion. Posting to get one's numbers up just doesn't cut it around here. Trust me, I know these things.

You may say that sounds odd coming from Mr. More Than 6000 posts, but I do know a little something or other I do try to add around here from time to time.

Well, now that we're all getting along. :)

As this discussion continues, I keep picturing a group of overzealous amusement park fans in night vision goggles combing those woods.

:D

I'm with you KIfan......back to the discussion at hand... :P

I know recently Valleyfair had some trouble with folks they found in some tunnels underneath their park.

Why hasn't KI gotten rid of the King Cobra track? :blink:

If you're going to remove a ride, you shouldn't leave the track there to torture the people who rode it! (Even though I didn't)

As stated, twice, on page 2 (of 3) in this topic...

Most of the King Cobra track is now gone, there were never plans to rebuild it or sell it as a ride after it was scrapped. The trains still remain at the park though.

Like Gordon Bombay said, the King Cobra track is not there any more. As I and many others have seen first hand, the track was not salvagable, especially due to some of the ways that they disassambled the ride.

Like Gordon Bombay said, the King Cobra track is not there any more. As I and many others have seen first hand, the track was not salvagable, especially due to some of the ways that they disassambled the ride.

What were some of the ways they dissasembled it?

Actually it WAS that violent, to the tune of a cutting torch. While on clean up I visited the track many times and many places had very apparent cutting torch marks.

The track was in pretty rough condition, lots of rust and holes. I've got pictues somewhere around here that I took on my phone, I'll see if I can dig some up.

If I saw a roller coaster with scorch marks on the supports, I would cry.

I never knew that they deconstruct a roller coaster like that. Highly anticipating the Pics!

Hmmm.....Scorch marks on the supports of the lift hill on Big Dipper at Camden Park in Huntington, after a near tragic fire years ago. And it operates still.

And many wooden coasters that have been removed have been bulldozed, most recently Jack Rabbit at Clementon, before then the Whalom Park Comet comes to mind. Very sad.

I never knew that they deconstruct a roller coaster like that. Highly anticipating the Pics!

p16232.jpg

Start Crying ;)

Let me clarify. It was apparent that they used a cutting tourch where they could not unbolt it. The ride was not cut everywhere, only where it was a difficult place to deconstuct.

p16232.jpg

Start Crying ;)

Let me clarify. It was apparent that they used a cutting tourch where they could not unbolt it. The ride was not cut everywhere, only where it was a difficult place to deconstuct.

Having never seen nor ridden The Bat I cannot say wether it deserves a mourning.

p16232.jpg

Start Crying ;)

Having never seen nor ridden The Bat I cannot say wether it deserves a mourning.

Where does it say that was The Bat?

p16232.jpg

Start Crying ;)

That cut support is from The Bat.

p16232.jpg

Start Crying ;)

http://rcdb.com/ig627.htm?picture=12