Names for the new attraction

Monroe

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only Queen fans will understand this one:

I trust the coaster, if that is what it is, will accommodate fat bottom girls...

A sit down with bicycle seats, that would be interesting.

I like yours too Hank. Rivertown Fury, it's to the point and has a little punch.

beastfan11, I thought it was called: Inyouren........oh, your right, never mind.

Since it's going to be pedal boats, it should be named Kenton's Cove Keelboat Canal.

Seriously though, something original and not related to Maverick please. Let's not make Kings Island Cedar Point's little brother. Oooh, oooh he got Maverick, I want Mustang.

How did Tomb Raider/Crypt fit into Rivertown, there's always the possibility that there could be a new area of the park with a ride like what I expect this might be. Not saying I like that idea but it's happened many times at other parks..... ie: with Thunderhead came Thunderhead Gap.. come Timber Tower it becomes Timber Canyon.... then Mystery Mine it remains the same but then a small area in between Craftsmen Valley and Timber Canyon becomes Wilderness Pass... and there's more examples even in that one park.

In-Law then? Those are generally pretty scary, unpredictable, and a few are downright enormous.

Ravine? no?

Ravenous

Glitter Gulch

Bison

Moccasin (as in water moccasin)

Thunder Mill (with a mill type aparatus usng the splash pool)

Mill Valley