Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calling all video footage!

Featured Replies

I intend to make a PKI end of season tribute video and would like as many contributions as possible from the forum members. Round up all that crazy footage that you took this season, and send it on over! AVI format is big and ugly, but it's preferred.

This will be kind of a tribute to all of the employees that made 2004 such a wonderful season.

Thanks for supporting the site!

Ryan

Can you accept raw .dv footage? I am not sure if quicktime can export to avi.

I have been shared some old video of the park in the past. Talk to Dane if you need The Beast or Vortex video I will send it to him I if you need it.

P.S. If you have a off season meeting I will be happy to show my video.

How do you what us to send you the video Ryan?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.