thatbandguy8807

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there's...

Toxic - Brittany

What I've Done - Linkin Park

I don't know who it's by....but it's "Waiting for tonight....woah-oah...been waiting for this moment..." something. I think it's waiting for tonight.

Waiting for tonight is Jennifer Lopez

Add:

Welcome to My Nightmare - Alice Cooper

Only Women Bleed - Alice Cooper

Thanks for the Memories - Fall Out Boy

Never Again - Kelly Clarkson

Ramalama (bang Bang) - Roisin Murphy

Harder to Breath - Maroon 5

Rehab - Amy Winehouse

I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones

Just wondering if any one can put up a rating of all the mazes and walk throughs, i work at massacre manor but like to go through other mazes and wandering which ones are good to go through.

I think Massacre Manor's the best one this year... honestly.

I thank you for that but still just wondering if any other mazes are good.(i know club blood must be "good" just by the fact that its a strip club

Just wondering if any one can put up a rating of all the mazes and walk throughs, i work at massacre manor but like to go through other mazes and wandering which ones are good to go through.

I thank you for that but still just wondering if any other mazes are good.(i know club blood must be "good" just by the fact that its a strip club

+Massacre Manor is my favorite, always making me jump. The best scares are in that house.

+Cornstalkers is pretty good this year; longer than last year and an added theme.

+Death Row is the same as usual, very disorienting; a few good pops.

~Trail of Terror always leaves me anticipating a scare, but never follows through. I don't really care for it.

~Tombstone Terror-tory is a fun maze, again my same opinion as the Trail, but I haven't been on it this year.

-The Worksite has a great finish, but other than that...I can't say much about it.

~+Carn-Evil has always been a fun maze for me. I love the heck out of it, but it never scares me! Maybe you just need to have a phobia of clowns. Haven't gone though this year.

~Haven't done Urgentscare.

+Club Blood has never been scary for me...just disgusting. The amount of blood and certain props they use...it's just a very intense maze; always pushing buttons. It's gotten me to jump a few times, but I've been through so many times I know it in and out. It's pretty nice.

+And finally, being apart of the Cemetery, I would rank it pretty high up. It's pretty basic when it comes to the scares; but we do a great job with it. There are a few garuntee pops in the maze, and some really great actors/actresses. It's a huge step up from last year and well worth a visit. Being at the end of the maze, I'm usually hearing positive comments....unless you're a drunk guest, hard-butt teen, or a fearless child. I'm sure the other scare-actors who are reading know what I'm talking about.

Just my honest opinions, and I plan on getting around to the mazes I haven't gone to this year soon.

Guest TombraiderTy

My opinions of what I've done this year-

Cemetery Drive- 5/10, better than last year though

Wasteland- 1/10. Pathetic.

CornSTALKERS- 2/10. Also pathetic.

Ghouls Gone Wild- 9/10, best show I've ever seen at KI

The Worksite- 7/10, much better than ever before.

Urgent Scare- 8/10, fun and great scenes

Trail of Terror- 8/10, one of the best

CarnEVIL- 9/10, great scenes and surprises

Tombstone Terrortory 10/10! It was AWESOME this year! There was so much fog through the entire middle section, you couldn't even see! The scareactors were doing an excellent job this year! Numerous times throughout this maze, they would distract you, then something else would run out of the woods and scare the crap out of you! We were the last group to go in on our train, and we didn't catch up to the other groups in front of us at all! Definately my favorite maze this year!

Cemetary Drive 7.5/10 A huge step up from last year!

Carnevil 8/10 Always a fun maze!

Trail of Terror 9.5/10 A funny, and scary maze!, especially the tunnel

Club Blood 3/10 Not scary AT ALL! From watching videos from last year ( I didn't get a chance to go in last year) compared to this year, they actually took scenes out! Such as the hospital room and stuff! If you want a scary mae, don't go to Club Blood!

CoRnStAlKeRs 4/10, we went through this maze at like 1:05am (I'm not sure how/why they even let us in, because there was no line, so we just walked straight up to the front, and they let us in at 1:05?...) They had already turned the fog machines off, so it wasn't foogy in it at ALL, and the scareactors weren't too great either.

Guest TombraiderTy

They either need to retire CornSTALKERS or bring it back to its former glory. I would LOVE to see it returned to a scare-zone format and probably brought back to its former Rivertown location. Universal Studios Florida has two scare-zones I've taken ideas from- Path of the Wicked and The Skoolhouse. Within Path of the Wicked, a Wizard of Oz themed scare-zone, three ziplines play host to the flying monkeys that soar directly above the guests' heads. From a distance, this and the fog and lights, creates an amazing sight. Crows (there are scareCROWS after all, aren't there?) would fly above the guests. The second idea, from The Skoolhouse, is an assortement of jack o lanterns. In case you weren't aware, Bloody Mary is the mascot of Halloween Horror Nights. So an anonymous whisper in the distance repeats "Bloody Mary... Bloody Mary... Bloody Mary! [scream]" and all the flickering jack o lanterns go out, leave you in complete darkness. This would be amazing in CornSTALKERS, with the chant something other than "Bloody Mary" though, of course.

I know there's...

Toxic - Brittany

What I've Done - Linkin Park

I don't know who it's by....but it's "Waiting for tonight....woah-oah...been waiting for this moment..." something. I think it's waiting for tonight.

Waiting for tonight is Jennifer Lopez

Add:

Welcome to My Nightmare - Alice Cooper

Only Women Bleed - Alice Cooper

Thanks for the Memories - Fall Out Boy

Never Again - Kelly Clarkson

Ramalama (bang Bang) - Roisin Murphy

Harder to Breath - Maroon 5

Rehab - Amy Winehouse

I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones

Also add Evanescence's "Bring Me To Life" (the version featuring the guy from 12 Stones).

There's a song that comes on right before the show starts and right after The Automatic Automatic's "Monster". (The "warning" comes over the speakers as the song is playing.) It is not played in full. Could anyone tell me the name of that one?

There is also a song there that I believe is done better than the original. Can anyone guess which one? (It's not very hard.)

Wow talk about a band i havent heard in a while and that is Maroon 5. But on the topic of HH i have always found my experience at KI around Halloween to be amazing. It just feels like you are truly in an amazing atmosphere as far as Halloween goes. Plus the chill in the air and the darkness coming quick adds to the experience.

Club Blood 3/10 Not scary AT ALL! From watching videos from last year ( I didn't get a chance to go in last year) compared to this year, they actually took scenes out! Such as the hospital room and stuff! If you want a scary mae, don't go to Club Blood!

The vampire birth scene never made much sense to me... how many dance clubs have a hospital room in them? The birth scene (minus the vampires) is a better fit with Urgent Scare.

If anyone has ever been to Dead Acres aka the Haunted Hoochie in Columbus. You would have seen the demon spawn birth scene. Now it is something that is just wrong, but freaking scary to some folks. I believe they have a video on their website.

Also if you want an intense in your face haunt, check out Dead Acres. Puts most haunts around Cincy to shame by the level of intesity.

are the crowds pretty consistent through 1am or does it tend to thin out at a certain time.

There are a group of us "close-to-middle-aged-folk" wanting to check it out but don't have tolerance for long lines.

(sorry for the double post.... but no one replied). The person who responds will receive one Schrute Buck.... 1000 Schrute Bucks will earn you an extra five minutes for lunch break. 5000 Schrute Bucks earn you one Stanley Nickel.

+Massacre Manor is my favorite, always making me jump. The best scares are in that house.

+Cornstalkers is pretty good this year; longer than last year and an added theme.

+Death Row is the same as usual, very disorienting; a few good pops.

~Trail of Terror always leaves me anticipating a scare, but never follows through. I don't really care for it.

~Tombstone Terror-tory is a fun maze, again my same opinion as the Trail, but I haven't been on it this year.

-The Worksite has a great finish, but other than that...I can't say much about it.

~+Carn-Evil has always been a fun maze for me. I love the heck out of it, but it never scares me! Maybe you just need to have a phobia of clowns. Haven't gone though this year.

~Haven't done Urgentscare.

+Club Blood has never been scary for me...just disgusting. The amount of blood and certain props they use...it's just a very intense maze; always pushing buttons. It's gotten me to jump a few times, but I've been through so many times I know it in and out. It's pretty nice.

+And finally, being apart of the Cemetery, I would rank it pretty high up. It's pretty basic when it comes to the scares; but we do a great job with it. There are a few garuntee pops in the maze, and some really great actors/actresses. It's a huge step up from last year and well worth a visit. Being at the end of the maze, I'm usually hearing positive comments....unless you're a drunk guest, hard-butt teen, or a fearless child. I'm sure the other scare-actors who are reading know what I'm talking about.

Just my honest opinions, and I plan on getting around to the mazes I haven't gone to this year soon.

Ido know what your talking about, drunks are bad this year. Peaple are getting maced, punched and kicked(intentionaly), and thrown up on(personal exp). Not to be cruel but cemetary really didnt scare me all that much. There where a few good ones, but there is so much more potental for that place, the fog is beautiful and lighting even better. Hell it might even be that I work there and just didnt get scared but i give it a 5/10 Sry.

Also add Evanescence's "Bring Me To Life" (the version featuring the guy from 12 Stones).

There's a song that comes on right before the show starts and right after The Automatic Automatic's "Monster". (The "warning" comes over the speakers as the song is playing.) It is not played in full. Could anyone tell me the name of that one?

There is also a song there that I believe is done better than the original. Can anyone guess which one? (It's not very hard.)

That song played right after Automatic's 'Monster' is 'Knights of Cydonia' by Muse, I believe. I know I heard it being played last year.

And for the second question...Welcome to My Nightmare by Alice Cooper, right? At least, I think it's better than the original.

EDIT: Check out Knott's Berry Farm's take on Club Blood:

^ Holy freakin crapola, that's killer.

hey what rollercoasters are open during this

racer,beast,Son of Beast, Flight of Fear, Firehawk, Adventure Express, Backlot Stunt Coaster, flight deck (only on saturdays)...pretty much all of the major roller coasters and thrill rides are open still. crypt opens later in the night for some reason...why it doesnt open when the park does on friday i dont know. but im guessing because of the mazes and having to deal with number of employees starting out. just taking a guess on that. but all of the major roller coasters are open.