rode racer (red) walk on

massacre manor 5 min wait it was pretty good my first time in it. 7/10

death row first time but it was not very good 5 min wait at all 4/10

Flight of Fear walk on

trail of terror 15 min wait awsome i like this one. 8/10

the worksite 5 min wait 6/10

the cemetary 15 min wait 2/10

rode Adventure Express walk on for front

urgent scare was pretty good. i ike that they start scarin you before you enter the maze, 15 min wait 8 1/2/ 10

The Beast practically walk on

tombstone terror- tory walk on for train 5 min wait to enter maze. i did not get scared at all 2/10

red beards revenge- SUCKED 0.2/10

carn evil- 25 min wait- 8/10

cornstalkers- walk on nobody scared me 0/10 cool scenery way longer.

drop zone walk on

Invertigo walk on

Delirium walk on

lefted at 1230 got white castles

got home at 115

sorry for my ratings you guys did good in the haunts the scares were always right before me.

GOOD JOB Kings Island AND Cedar Fair

Redbeard wasn`t to bad. My Favs were Manor and Evil..didn`t care much at all for Urgent Scare..good props but wasn`t

anything great on a scare factor level and Trail of Terror wasn`t worth the 30min wait (although the girl working the queue

line was very entertaining). Over all I thought the park did a great job on its first night. One thing that stood out was as we were entering this woman was leaving the front area with two small girls one in tears telling another man entering with two equally small children to be careful taking them inside... he basically blew her off and entered. Does anybody read the disclaimer before taking kids in?? I can see teenagers going to the Haunt but to take a small impressionable child in with

no decision making abilities and at the mercy of the parent not a good idea. IMO some people make very bad parents.

i agree. but when i was in line for the manor i met up with these people a dad a 11 yr old and a 9 yr old they were not scared at all i was surprised. but i dont know what it is but everytime i go through a haunt i am usually in the front or the end and i didnt get scared at all idk wat the thing is. ohwell i guess its more fun scaring teenage girls and small children then a 15 yr old guy.

i agree. but when i was in line for the manor i met up with these people a dad a 11 yr old and a 9 yr old they were not scared at all i was surprised. but i dont know what it is but everytime i go through a haunt i am usually in the front or the end and i didnt get scared at all idk wat the thing is. ohwell i guess its more fun scaring teenage girls and small children then a 15 yr old guy.

You didn't do Club Blood? Too bad I didn't get to hassle you then!

EDIT: Content deleted by XGatorHead 8904

ya i was going too but my dad had surgery on both of his feet and they were botherung him. we left at 1230 but i will surely hit it up next visit. how would i look for you to say hi.

plus just to throw this out to the workers at HH. dont scream out the visitors name if you know them it just takes the scary factor away i was in cemetary and all of a sudden a worker in front on me said COLLIN!!!!!!!!!. and by the cornstalkers a worker was just talkin to a visitor instead of doing there job.

ya i was going too but my dad had surgery on both of his feet and they were botherung him. we left at 1230 but i will surely hit it up next visit. how would i look for you to say hi.

I'm the bouncer who gives people a hard time as the try to get into the club. I'm the person immediately after the pimp.

And I saw a few people I knew last night, but I didn't say their names. I have a few lines that I say to those people...

In all fairness to Ryan, I did think that Cemetery Drive was much better this year than last year. Massacre Manor was not that bad either.

I was a little disappointed in the Worksite, as it seemed to be understaffed, and had a large lack of fog. Additionally, I was disappointed to see that the fog bridge in Tombstone Terror-tory has been removed from that haunt. That was always one of the best parts of that haunt, having the fog so thick that you couldn`t see a foot in front of you, only to have a scareacter waiting at the end of the bridge to bang stuff as you exited the bridge and could finally see through the fog!

I did enjoy the show in the Festhaus, especially some of the sparkling effects.

I would only be shocked if you weren't stunned by the amazingly high quality unique experience of anything Kings Island had to offer, even if it were just new bags in the gift shop or a new umbrella offered at Emporium. :)

Agreed.

We know that Boddah is going to trumpet the astounding and amazing experiences.

What has really surprised me is the lack luster reviews that have been posted.

Personally, I would think that the reviewers are being as harsh on the event as Boddah is shining rainbows around.

Based upon the photos, I think that some of the reviewers may be a little spoiled in their views and may have some unrealistic expectations. Again, from the photos, it seems as if the event has been put together very well.

I've said very little about my thoughts of Haunt. I may hated it for all you know. But at least I experience things before I make comments on them. You go on here and bash everything KI does without ever going to the park to see them for yourself because, 20 years later, you're still disgruntled that you got canned from your little food services job when Paramount took over.

okay i was there last night.

it was pretty packed..

Flight of Fear was like a 45 minute wait, beast was like 30 mins.

yeah didn't get to do much..

but what was funny.. when i was waiting in line for carnEVIL, they started playing this clown-like song that went...

'I'M A BALLERINA..' pahaha, thought i'd share.

I've said very little about my thoughts of Haunt. I may hated it for all you know. But at least I experience things before I make comments on them. You go on here and bash everything KI does without ever going to the park to see them for yourself because, 20 years later, you're still disgruntled that you got canned from your little food services job when Paramount took over.

Not to be mean here but really Bodda it would have been a better PR if you had not mentioned his past job experience in here. It is really none of our business. Attitudes are easy to see.

As for Haunt, well my opinion of that is always biased as I really love it and I am more than willing to admit that. I went both nights and had a terriffic time. This is just the kind of thing that I really enjoy and in my own opinion, for what it is worth, I think they have made it even better. Urgent Scare really lived up to the HYPE.

There are things about Kings Island that I don't like. Nothing on earth is perfect in every aspect. I have been going to the park since it first opened and even went when it was still called Coney Island lol. Yeaaaa showing my age. Trust me in that many years there are going to be things I DON'T like but very few. In all those years I have only encountered two or three people there that I am not fond of or that angered me in some way - omg to me that is a really good average here considering the multitude of people that worked the park over the years ha ha ha.

As a whole Kings Island - no matter who owns the place - is a good place to go and spend the day - or night.

Abba's Nina, Pretty Ballerina?

If so, oh my! Oh my, indeed!

It sounds like a little girl is singing it and kind of eiry considering where it is sung lol. I kind of think that was lame really but heh to each his own lol

You should check out Haunt - would love to see you there!!!

okay i was there last night.

it was pretty packed..

Flight of Fear was like a 45 minute wait, beast was like 30 mins.

yeah didn't get to do much..

but what was funny.. when i was waiting in line for carnEVIL, they started playing this clown-like song that went...

'I'M A BALLERINA..' pahaha, thought i'd share.

OMG! i HATE that "song" with a passion! it drives me nuts when i have to walk through coney maul and hear the stupid thing after Urgent Scares closed and that thing comes on and is on the ENTIRE walk through the area. It makes me crazy all over again...

I went last night. It was pretty crowded but manageable. Urgent Scare is on a different level than the rest of the haunts. Very very well done. Also impressed on how fast the line moved and the actors entertaining us while in line. Red Beard's revenge was good, and Club Blood was even better than last year. Cornstalkers was also very well done, and even though I didn't think I would, I like the place the put it this year. The lines really died down around midnight. In that last hour we were able to do Cornstalkers, Club Blood, and amazing night ride on Son of Beast, and Drop Zone.

My only disappointment was the lack of scare-ers roaming around the park. Last year I remember them being everywhere. Also, because it was breezy, the fog didn't have the same effect it usually does (not nearly as thick), but I still had an amazing night!