I cant wait for.....

skaterboy22101

Haha! ^

"What? New ride? Oh! The saddleback snake coaster? That's not new! It was built after the 50 deaths occured on Kenton's Cove Keelboat Canal, which was located in Augustfest in 1945! Get with the program!"

I actually LOL'd :lol:

Somebody should try to organize an unofficial KIC get-together on opening day '09, which I believe is April 18th, correct me if I'm wrong.

Haha! ^

"What? New ride? Oh! The saddleback snake coaster? That's not new! It was built after the 50 deaths occured on Kenton's Cove Keelboat Canal, which was located in Augustfest in 1945! Get with the program!"

I actually LOL'd :lol:

Somebody should try to organize an unofficial KIC get-together on opening day '09, which I believe is April 18th, correct me if I'm wrong.

haha me to hahahaha

and yea that would be a great idea. we all meet up and push everybody else out the way to Diamondback. i wonder if they are going to open the path from the entrance to rivertown back up....

I can't wait to ride Drop Tower again.

And Slingshot, Flight of Fear, Beast, and BLSC.

I can't wait to hear the sounds of the park (the chain lifts, screams of terrified riders, the roar/hum Delirium makes) again.

Oh, and that big reddish yellowish pointy thingy. z0mg is that a new coaster?! :lol:

THE DAYS ARE CRAWLING

MY COASTER WITHDRAWAL IS GETTING FATALLY DISABLING TO MY EMOTIONS

*fetal position, sobbing quietly.. m-m-mmillennium ... fooorrrrccceee* :(

I might wait until that Sunday to ride Diamondback since I am sure the crowds will be alot lighter.

True, but it won't be the same experience. Opening day at KI is different from any other day.

Isn't opening day technically on Sunday?

Can you renew your pass online so you dont have to process it again :unsure:

I'm not sure. I'd love to know though. In the time it takes me to process my new pass the que for DB will probably be filled.

I got mine processed in November. You'll see me there in the DB queue, probably not for long since the capacity I'm told will be quite nice.

As for me, I can't wait for Diamondback, and I can't wait to make new memories this coming season. I'm getting excited just thinking about it (and I've been thinking about it since November 1st). I can't stop talking about how awesome next year is going to be.

No. The park will be open 10am to 10pm on Saturday, April 18th. The park will, however, be closed Sunday April 19th for a private event. The park will be open Friday, April 17th for a gold pass holder preview party likely from 5pm to 10pm, although the hours of that day have not officially been released yet.

No. The park will be open 10am to 10pm on Saturday, April 18th. The park will, however, be closed Sunday April 19th for a private event. The park will be open Friday, April 17th for a gold pass holder preview party likely from 5pm to 10pm, although the hours of that day have not officially been released yet.

Ooops. I guess it would help if I occasionally looked at a calendar, eh? Well, either way the park officially isn't open to the public until the 18th right? I knew what I meant, dangit.

I can't wait til' I'm driving on 71 and out of no where I see the Eiffel Tower, Drop Tower, Son of Beast, EXtreme Skyflyer, and of course Diamondback! And of course I can't wait to ride Diamondback, Son of Beast, Flight Deck, and Drop Tower (my favorite rides at KI.) 2009 is going to be a great season!

That lovely and loud B&M clank going up the lift hill of DB. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Their coasters are so solid. I also havn't riden SOB since it was down on my last two visits and I confess, prior to that I hadn't been to KI since I was a youngen. I am anxious to see where I stand in the love it hate it debate.

I can't wait to walk in and be surrounded by roller coasters, here the clank clank clank of the chains, the sweet smell of chain grease and food vendors, hearing the roar of the Flight of Fear, throwing your hands in the air and letting the adrenaline flow, running past the ride signs, I just love it all.

I cant wait to get to the security lines and then ALWAYS get stopped by the metal detectors and asked if i have anything bad in my purse. Magically its just my purse. Me and my best friend always go with the same stuff, and my purse always seems to set it off. Even though its the same exact purse. I love the metal detectors!!

I guess if the park in closed on Sunday I will have to go Friday for Diamondback and Saturday for the rest of the rides. I will be taking the day off work since I wouldnt be able to think about any thing else. Even the though the park is closed it is still very busy getting ready for the next season. I really wished I worked at the park.

I can't wait to experience the Kings Island Miami Valley Rail Road's new $20,000,000 head-chopper effect!

Seriously, I can't wait to show my friend from Maine what a real amusement park is like (although FunTown/SplashTown USA isn't entirely milquetoast...)

So when are you taking your friend to Canobie?

Terpy, ducking and running