New Coaster

CoasterXtreme

PKI Guide used to have pics of it on their site. I'm not sure if they still do or not., but apparently whne it wrecked, the first three cars crashed into the woods, at the far end of the ride. Fiberglas may be easily fixed,but I doubt OSHA and whoever else oversees the park, would actually let them fix something that has to be ridden on by many people, and for all intensive purposes, is out of control for most of its trip.

When Top Gun first opened, they had the open floor cars. That is the way it was the last time I rode it, before last fall. I had not been to Kings Island since 1996. I now have a season pass for the 2003 season and do not plan to wait so long between visits next time! It sure has changed since 1996, and not for the better in MANY cases! -adam12

How long have you been going to PKI? Because I rode Top Gun the year it opened and I can remember my legs dangling from the ride and fearing for my life. I also remember having a toy that I had won from one of the games in the park and I had to hold on to it tightly so I would not fall out of the ride. -adam12

I wish Paramount would spend the moeny to restore the themed part of Top Gun. I looks so neat under there, and gives you soemthing to look at while waiting in line. I personally, am against floorless trains, as there are not many suspended coasters out there, that actually have the enclosed cars.

Thats true. people always find soemthing to complain about. I though Tomb Raider was great and thought others liked it as well, til I heard people complain that it was too short, and was stupid. i think its probably one of the longer rides in the park, in terms of time.

Most all forums are destoned to go off-topic. You dont start a conversation with a friend about something and end talking about the same thing. Well at least for a while... "Hi how are you? :) "Bad I fel sick" :unsure: "Well what have you been up too? :huh: BAM topic change! Just like a thread!

I have too much time. :ph34r: