crowd question

firehawk fan

I'm taking my girls Friday afternoon after school (we'll get there around 4:30) to get our season passes processed and we were going to stay to ride some rides . What to you guys think the crowds will be like? We really want to get on DB!!!!

Maria

Much depends on weather. After that, it is a Math and Science Day, which means that at first there will be tons and tons of school buses and the pupils that arrived therein. Soon thereafter, they will start departing the park. Again, much depends on weather. Last Friday night, the park was nearly deserted. Then again, it rained for at least a couple of hours straight! That has a way of emptying the park.

My niece's birthday is this Saturday and she's planning on going to KI from about 10 am until 4 pm. If it rains Saturday morning and stops around nine in the morning, and then it's cloudy, what do you think the crowds will be like, with there being a Music in the Parks and all?

I have been to the park for the past two weekends, also known as the past 2 math and science days... AND ITS RAINED EVERY TIME.. The first week it rained for an hour before we got back on. But last week, it rained way longer.. The crowds are ehh.. Nothing too bad, but the rain does it for you. But ill be there again this friday. hah.

If it rains early in the morning but stops by the time the park is open, then the crowds will largely depend on the forecast for the rest of the day (cloudy or otherwise). If it's going to be cloudy but warm, there will likely be a fairly large crowd. However, if it's supposed to rain again later or it's going to be cool, the crowds won't be as large.

Last Friday night, the park was nearly deserted. Then again, it rained for at least a couple of hours straight! That has a way of emptying the park.

That factor led to a fabulous ending to what I believe to be among the very best days I've ever had!