This one's for Angie!

Justin_M17

Well I was thinking Friday the 5th or Sunday the 7th, but that's just my thought. I haven't talked with anyone on KIC about joining us yet.

As the dates draw closer i'll post a topic/Poll in the KIC Meet-up forum and see what kind of responses I get.

I'm not trying to spoil anything, but it all depends on if I can go to CoasterMania or not. If I can't, that joint celebration sounds like a great idea! I'll still be at KI on my birthday regardless trying to get 24 rides of anything in. KICRWC ALL THE WAY! :lol:

I keep forgetting about CoasterMania! If we have it during CoasterMania, there is a 0% chance of Kat and Angie being able to join us, which wouldn't be a KIC get-together :P

Then i'm up for making it one day of the 2nd weekend in June (Friday the 12th - Sunday the 14th). Although it'd be smart to avoid Saturday if possible.

Alright guys! I know my screen name gets annoying, but the numbers do stand for SOMETHING! Check out my comments for clues if you want to decode the numbers. As I told Justin and the crew on Saturday, pull out your phone and go to town trying to figure it out. I can't tell you guys right out what the meaning of the numbers is because I made my friends figure it out for 2 years. PLUS, there's only 432 possibilities of what it could be so it can't be THAT hard! LOL!

I did not realize you were actually making a video of that train ride. I never looked back behind us either. We sure did have a good time. Wish I could have been there Sunday, but not all things are meant to be.

We need to plan an unofficial KIC Ride warriors day this summer. Maybe a week day so it is not so crowded?

AMEN TO THAT! i like a weekday.... but are ppl gonna be willing to take off work?

well i am going to be there on the 2nd and i know Tom(random numbers) is going to be there that day which also is his birthday.

thats a tuesday... i like that... tues and weds seem to be less crowded... and its in june so it fits my not going again in may thing :P lol i could be up for it!!

I did not realize you were actually making a video of that train ride. I never looked back behind us either. We sure did have a good time. Wish I could have been there Sunday, but not all things are meant to be.

We need to plan an unofficial KIC Ride warriors day this summer. Maybe a week day so it is not so crowded?

AMEN TO THAT! i like a weekday.... but are ppl gonna be willing to take off work?

well i am going to be there on the 2nd and i know Tom(random numbers) is going to be there that day which also is his birthday.

thats a tuesday... i like that... tues and weds seem to be less crowded... and its in june so it fits my not going again in may thing :P lol i could be up for it!!

I would love to go during a weekday. But that early in June, will Kings Island be operating during weekdays? Most of the employees are school-age kids, and I don't know about other schools, but the last day for Freshmen, Sophmores, and Juniors is June 7th (Before adding make-up days that will certainly be necessary this year). And with me not being able to find a job, and my dad being in school on weekdays (Except Friday) I won't have transportation.

I keep forgetting about CoasterMania! If we have it during CoasterMania, there is a 0% chance of Kat and Angie being able to join us, which wouldn't be a KIC get-together :P

Darn straight. I can just get up and go to KI on my days off since I only live an hour away. CP, however, I have to plan in advance.

For anyone who isn't aware, CoasterMania! is pretty much just like Ride Warriors Weekend.. except it's at Cedar Point. That is something I refuse to miss out on.

Darn straight. I can just get up and go to KI on my days off since I only live an hour away. CP, however, I have to plan in advance.

For anyone who isn't aware, CoasterMania! is pretty much just like Ride Warriors Weekend.. except it's at Cedar Point. That is something I refuse to miss out on.

I won't be able to attend this one, sadly. Maybe i'll manage to become an ACE member by the time the next one rolls around :P

These videos are HILARIOUS. You guys look like you were having so much fun! I wish I could've gone on Saturday. :(

~Ash

Maybe you and Kyle can make it out to our next get together! I had a great time hanging out with you guys, even though it wasn't for that long.

I totally should've bought one of the rice paddie hats :D

Well, My graduation and Tom's birthday are both coming up before the first weekend in June, I was thinking that a joint party sounded like a great excuse to get the KIC Ride Warrior Corps together again :P

KICRWC... That has a ring to it.

my birthday is June 1st! yippie