OSU Band At Kings Island

BoddaH1994

What does TBDBNTL mean? I have an idea but I'm not sure if I'm even remotely correct! :D

Can we get Michigan's band down here too and have ourselves a feud?

Andrew- proud to call Ohio his home because the Buckeyes are the best college football team in the nation.

What does TBDBNTL mean? I have an idea but I'm not sure if I'm even remotely correct! :D

"The Best darn Band in the Land"

I had to look it up myself. :rolleyes:

*sigh* you lose major points for that fail there ryan. and yes ty bryan for correcting the spelling. TBDBITL is A-MAZING darn it i wasn't gonna go back to the park this month, but now that might have to change... grrr....

Sorry about the typo! I meant TBDBITL. I thought I had it right. But I always wanted to be part of that band but I can not. I play the saxophone and they are an all brass band. If anybody has ever been part of a marching band, you know all the hard work we go through to prepare for our haft time show at foot ball games. The demand for making and keeping your position in TBDBITL is out of this world. There is always someone waiting to take your spot if you goof up. The one thing that I like about this band is the military precision that they maintain. I like their format (which all colleges have) rather than the format that high school bands now have endorced, which is more of a drum and bugle style. This is the style that is seen at the marching contests sites that bands perform in compeition. My old high school band I don't think has even played a Sousa march in ages for this reason. Granted I attended these contests while in the band and we performed the military style as colleges use. My years was from 1969 to 1973 when I attended high school.