Great things to come!

indianapolisman

Hello KIC, First I would like to thank everyone in attendance. You all know who you are "RIDE WARRIORS" Kings Island beckoned.

b7333cc6.jpg

And we came from all across the country to answer the call.

058e69ae.jpg

I won't be getting into any great detail. If that's what your looking for I could care less. (yes Terp I know that means I care a little)

So that's why if you are looking for details there are many Great TR's with Excellent informative detailed accounts. Some of which

contain "Way too much fun" :P All of which I've read and have really enjoyed reading. And the photo's are truly amazing. Bravo

Honestly I wasn't going to post a TR this time. But panning through picture's I felt some had to be shared and commented on.

03f0d696.jpg

Now I bet there was a KIC member on almost every DB train that day. 5 out of 8 pics I took you could make out at least a shirt.

d638b69a.jpg

74ea5e58.jpg

The Beast walkback is always a treat for me.

19025ec0.jpg

Always one person willing to smile for the camera :D

255919b0.jpg

And by the way Happy B-Day Big Guy!!

63ff8dcb.jpg

As if you didn't know Ride Warriors do it in the dark! :lol:

55ae15cc.jpg

A tribute to ACE.

001119cf.jpg

Maybe next year one to the group who boasts 22 people on one DB train :);)

This next one really sums it up. Every coaster enthusiasts dream. 1 train=1 person.

He actually rode twice in a row like this!

983f5443.jpg

To ALL of those who made this possible. From the big wigs to the person that finalized the e-mail it can't be said enough Thanks!!

It was nice to meet up with you again, indianapolisman. It was also a pleasure riding The Vortex with you, Indyguy4KI, and IBEW_Sparky even though seat 5-1 didn't do too much for me! Any time you need someone to hold your camera for you again don't hesitate to ask. :P

^Wow I like the single rider on Vortex. I had this pleasure on Blue Streak last year at Cedar Point. Pretty funny, really.

Have been the sole rider on following: Beast, Mean Streak, Woodstock Express, Raptor. I remember the Raptor announcer saying when my train came back, " Welcome back Raptor rider, how was your ride?"

standbyme Posted Today, 07:48 PM

Thanks for the trip report...and it was also very nice to finally meet you...I had fun talking to you!

See ya,

J.D.

P.S. Your night-time shot of Diamondback's splashdown turned out really pretty!

Likewise J.D. BTW I meant to ask. Does that record store have a website?

Tom76257 Posted May 12 2009, 10:33 PM

It was nice to meet up with you again, indianapolisman. It was also a pleasure riding The Vortex with you, Indyguy4KI, and IBEW_Sparky even though seat 5-1 didn't do too much for me! Any time you need someone to hold your camera for you again don't hesitate to ask.

Yeah, 5-1 was the same for me. I still prefer 1-1 :D Oh yeah the camera. Whatca doin this weekend... :P

P.S. This is the pic I submitted/

e2265da0.jpg

Nice TR! I love that nighttime splashdown pic!

Does anyone know who the guy is that rode Vortex by himself? I saw him several times on RWW and on opening day he was standing right next to me in line for ERT.

I still think the 22 KIC members on one DB train is awesome. You guys rock!

~Ash

Nice TR! I love that nighttime splashdown pic!

Does anyone know who the guy is that rode Vortex by himself? I saw him several times on RWW and on opening day he was standing right next to me in line for ERT.

I still think the 22 KIC members on one DB train is awesome. You guys rock!

~Ash

Thanks Ashers. I saw you and your brother in ERT at Vortex. I think we may have ridden on the same train.

And yes I've met Adam. He can usually be found on DB via SRL.