5/24/09 Trip Report ( CRAZY night)

kiruler102

I woke up by the chattering of my parents at 6:30.

Since my mom had to be at work at 7 we took her to work, came back home, and packed up for Kings Island.

After taking showers and getting a lunch packed we lefted for Kings Island.

We lefted KY at 8:00 and got to Kings Island at 8:45

They didnt open up the metal detectors until 9:20, and went ahead and let us through for ERT.

When we got to DB i was excited to ride on the 1st train, but Db had some technical difficulties, so we went to Beast instead.

When we got off beast, rode in 1-2, we heard DB's horn sound and we headed to DB.

When we got there they already had the bottom Turnstiles open which made the line 15 minutes.

When we got off we went to ride again, but the GP already came in and the line already filled the entire Queue. So i went and rode Rugrats Runaway Reptar while i waited for Justin to get off DB.

When we met up we went to SR timmys air tours. to see there was no door.(not a surprise)and that it broke down (not a surprise)

so we decided to ride Vortex. A very smooth ride (not in 5-1)

We then headed to FOF and waited 25 minutes.

After that we went back to Rivertown where we met Justins Family and we played games.

They headed to the water park while i went to the car with my dad to eat lunch.

When we returned at 1:25 i went to Delirium, only a 25 minute wait.

i wanted to go up the Eifel tower since i havent done that this year, and saw Db broken down, so i hurried back down and walked to DB.

When we got there they said it was broken, but 5 minutes later it opened back up. We were the 5th and 6th people in line. :D.

After that my friend met up with us, and we headed to Larosas to get the GP drink wristband. After that we went to BLSC 15 min wait. and then to the train to go to the waterpark.

When we got to the waterpark we saw jessie, who nicely gave us there lawn chairs by the wave pool, since they were leaving.

Since the water was COLD, and CROWDED, we went into the wave pool and did the surfing thing and lefted.

At 4 we headed back and went to ride WWC- 20 minute wait

we wanted to try out the family dryer, It didnt work :(

after we did that my friend got a funnel cake so i went to the SRL line for Db.

(did you know that they dont hand out tickets anymore! if the line gets too long they shut it off until 5 or so people are in it.)

After that we met back up with justin and went and walked around.

andrew had to eat, so me and justin went to Drop Tower, and rode it in 30 minutes.

We were going to ride FD but the line was long.

We then went to Adventure Express and waited 5 minutes.

Andrew doesnt like i lot of Roller COasters ( just ask Justin) so me and justin rode Racer.

We then headed over to Zephyr, and then to Spongebob 3-D

It was getting late and Danielle called and said she was running late so we headed over to X base so my friend could look at FOF and FH to see which one he wanted to ride. He wanted to ride both but the lines each were an hour so we decided to wait for Danielle to ride later.

When danielle got there at 830 we went to ride Racer.

But when Danielle went to get inside the train she started to cry, and scream. I noticed right away that something was wrong, but it was like 5 minutes until a ride op came over to see what was wrong. She said when she stepped in she heard her knee snapp.

So we all headed over to first aid, and waited patiently until they let her go. They said it was just sprained and they put a ACE bandage on it.

After helping her out of 1st AID, she wanted to ride SDHC, but remembered there wre stairs, so my dad went up the exit, and they kindley let all 5 of us ride, they even slowed it down for her to get in.

Even with here injury she still beat me and my dad. she had over 900, my dad had 700 i had 300 :(.

after that it was like 9:30 and it ws getting late. She wanted to try out DB but when she got over there she decided it wouldnt be wise. So she went and got ice cream, NOT GUMMY WHALES. And i wanted to walk her out to her car to make sure she was fine to drive, but she made me go ride a Night ride on DB.

She said if i didnt she would hunt me down, and get angie on me. so i rode. Felt Quilty but rode. i lefted the park at 10:45 and got home at midnight.

Thanks for the wonderful day, hope you feel better danielle.

Thanks for reading

FINAL ride count

DB-4

Beast-1

BLSC-1

Vortex-1

Delirium-1

Drop Tower-1

Adventure Express-1

Racer 1

FOF-1

SPongebob-1

WWC-1

SDHC-1

I will let you guys know when i hear something tommo. Its the 'fun day' for seniors at our high school. kinda like a last hoorahh, parade and games and sports but i wont be able to participate in it.. Only thing i really want is to walk in graduation on saturday! (and not on crutches)

Well, yesterday was anything but uneventful, that much is true. I had a great time hanging out with you guys though, hopefully you guys can make it out to KI again before too long.

Danielle, I really hope you get better. Personally I have zero desire to walk during my graduation (And probably won't even be attending) but if I did want to walk, i'd be extremely upset if something was to prevent me from doing it.

Here's the current update.. I went to this bone center place... I went in, they said i have a lot of fluid on top of my knee which isn't normal... I still cant walk great. I had 4 X-rays, nothing is broken, YAY... But they arent ruling out that i didnt tear anything. So, im not allowed to go to Kings Island for a week, not even in a wheelchair (i asked) lol. I have to go back in 3 weeks, if im still not good they have to do an MRI to see just exactly if i tore something.

... i went to the SRL line for Db.

(did you know that they dont hand out tickets anymore! if the line gets too long they shut it off until 5 or so people are in it.)

Even with here injury she still beat me and my dad. she had over 900, my dad had 700 i had 300 :( .

Nice report. Doesn't sound like it turned out to be such a bad day, except for Danielle :( . I hope you get feeling better. If you did severely sprain your knee, I know that has to hurt. I mildly sprained my ankle a few weeks ago and it hurt. I hope you didn't tear something as that can be REALLY bad and it could keep you away from KI for a while.

As far as the SRL line tickets, see here.

Ah ha. You're a loser! You lost to a cripple!! :lol::P . Just kidding. No offense meant to you either, Danielle.

Here's the current update.. I went to this bone center place... I went in, they said i have a lot of fluid on top of my knee which isn't normal... I still cant walk great. I had 4 X-rays, nothing is broken, YAY... But they arent ruling out that i didnt tear anything. So, im not allowed to go to Kings Island for a week, not even in a wheelchair (i asked) lol. I have to go back in 3 weeks, if im still not good they have to do an MRI to see just exactly if i tore something.

first off... JUSTIN RODE DROP ZONE?!?!? lmfao sorry had to.

Danielle it sounds like you might have extra cartikledge built up around your kne, hence why the fluid is there, and that cartiledge may have rubbed against your tendon or even lodged in between your kneecap and knee. not that i'm speaking from experience or anything that sounds similar to what happened to me :P

Danielle it sounds like you might have extra cartikledge built up around your kne, hence why the fluid is there, and that cartiledge may have rubbed against your tendon or even lodged in between your kneecap and knee. not that i'm speaking from experience or anything that sounds similar to what happened to me :P

Lol thanks! I'm just hoping it goes down ASAP.. i have graduation this saturday, and really dont want to have to get surgery.. This year at KI has definately been interesting to say the least. Thanks for all the support guys!

Very funny... Do I need to post a picture of the scar I have from your nails digging into my hand while riding Delirium? :P

Danielle, hope you get better soon.

Hopefully you'll be back at KI very soon and enjoying SDATHC and your gummy whales.

no worries.. If need be ill call someone up and have them deliever my gummy whales to me, as well as buy the bright light flash light so that i wont feel too sad.

Hopefully you'll be back at KI very soon and enjoying SDATHC and your gummy whales.

no worries.. If need be ill call someone up and have them deliever my gummy whales to me, as well as buy the bright light flash light so that i wont feel too sad.

Wait a minute... In Thrill Biscuit's Micro TR he said something about the flashlights being stolen off of one of the Mystery Machine cars.

Justin, who suspects foul play.

Wait a minute... In Thrill Biscuit's Micro TR he said something about the flashlights being stolen off of one of the Mystery Machine cars.

Justin, who suspects foul play.

no..... you can buy them in the scooby doo gift shop thank you very much!!