New Coaster?

btcain

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may call me whatever you like. It will not change what I am. Back to the topic at hand...

Good, I was getting tired off owning you.

Ahh... I do love when people come on here and try to tell Terpy how it is... It's a wonderous thing to watch KIC noobs make themselves look like fools. Terpy knows more about rollercoasters, thrill rides, Kings Island, and just the amusement park industry in general than a majority of the other users on here combined! You should really learn a little more about forums before you post instead of joinging and bashing people. I, as well as many others, have learned a lot of things from The Interpreter and he is basically our own Nostradamus...any and most things KI Future he knows. So, that being said, you may want to pay a little more attention to the forums that you "read for a year". Now, run along to your home park of Geau...er... Six Fla...er... Six Flags Worl...er Geaug...er Big Pond With Waterslides.

P.S. You own no one.

Catz, who noticed Mr. Brown's comments and, in the words of Terpy, just HAD TO! ;)

Wow, Terpy I cant believe that guy was getting all over you like you don't know anything. Last time I checked I have been a member and at least reading these forums for over 5 years and I cant remember a time when Terpy was ever being a 4 letter word to someone, or for that matter ever trying to belittle someone. He is a very respectful member in my opinion one I have personally learned a lot from as far as coasters go.

Correct? Terpy sometimes needs a "gentle correction."

Terpy, who for some reason is reminded of the Invisible Fence ads! :) (And thanks for the endorsements, guys and gals...I am just one of many posting things here and trying to contribute...y'all have taught me much, helped to keep me young, and given me something to do during more than one long drought, but soon the proverbial rain is coming...I can see clearly now, the rain is gone, to badly mix up metaphors!)

I would agree that the Interpreter is a great guy to have around here at KIC. He does know much about the industry.

As far as a new coaster at KI, I wouldn't expect to see one that soon either. Enjoy Diamondback for goodness sakes. We just go that this year and it really cracks me up that there's some sort of "expectation" that the coasters will keep on rollin' in. The way I see it, the market is kinda saturated and what new innovations have we really seen lately? I mean, something truly out of the ordinary?

I agree that we probably wont see a new coaster for quite sometime...however... When the time does come, I would LOVE to see an Intamin Mega-Lite come to good ol' KI. It's too bad that BLSC is sitting where it is. It belongs in Action Zone and is taking up some prime real-estate. That would be the PERFECT place for a coaster like a Mega-Lite.

(For those of you who don't know see Kawasemi or Piraten)

I find this fitting....

WARNING: some mild language

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh287/f...15_2458584_.jpg

A FACTORY OF COOKIES FOR YOU!!! :lol:

Is this your sole purpouse on this board? To just hand out cookies? Do you plan on actually contributing to the discussions at hand, being part of these forums, or just being a post hog and give cookies to people who contribute?

I like to contribute, but sometimes, I contribute by encouraging others to contribute.

Here is a cookie to make you feel better :lol: !!!!!

Stop. Please. Apperently you do not like to contribute, because in threads discussing serious issues all you do is say "Here's a cookie!" everytime someone says something you agree with. Contributing is not encouraging others to contribute, especially not by handing out cookies. "I can't add anything to this topic, but you can so here's a cookie." No. Just, no.

Also, the virtual cookie used to be something sacred. You treat it as if it is something that can be passed out to just anyone. Virtual cookies are recieved by those who earn it, those who deserve it. You use it as a basis to rack up posts, giving them to people who do what you can't. No one wants your cookies.

^I said this a couple years ago when Diamondback was a rumor. I have always wanted KI to get another standup but those rides were, indeed, kind of a fad. I personally enjoy them, and I think with some newer innovations it would be a great addition and a big hit with GP. But, sadly, parks aren't really interested anymore.

Sure, now Standup coasters havn't been built since 1999 by B&M. I expect one in the near future, but its all up to the parks who contract with B&M. I could see KI Getting a flat in coney mall. Probably in between The Racer and Vortex. Maybe a ferris wheel, or something like Delirium or the Crypt.