Going to Cedar Point

SamDiZZLe3361

I need some help!!!!

Leaving for Cedar Point wednesday morning, where can I find the cheapest admission tickets?

Also About how far of a drive is it from Cincinnati?

and which rides should I run to in order to beat the lines???

Im going 2 days and I want to get in as much as possible!!!

If you could help me it would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Well ride Maverick right when you get in because lines for that thing get crazy. Same goes for MF and TTD but not as insane. Raptor is packed in the beginning but gets short later in the day.

Magnum, Maverick, Raptor, Top Thrill Dragster, Millenium Force, and Wicked Twister are the most fun to me. ^_^

Have fun!

Guest rcfreak339

I had the same phobia as you, I wanted to make sure I got everything in. If you stay for 2 days it is more then enough time to get everything in...trust me. Have fun!

If you have a KI Platinum pass, you can upgrade it for about $75. This will upgrade to parking at all the Cedar Fair parks also. The cost to upgrade will depend upon how much you paid for the gold pass. If you are going two days it will more than pay for itself-figure $66 for a 2 day ticket plus 10 per day for parking. If it cost 75 to upgrade that is a $9 savings for 2 days plus you can go as many times as you want the rest of the season.

If you have a KI Platinum pass, you can upgrade it for about $75. This will upgrade to parking at all the Cedar Fair parks also. The cost to upgrade will depend upon how much you paid for the gold pass. If you are going two days it will more than pay for itself-figure $66 for a 2 day ticket plus 10 per day for parking. If it cost 75 to upgrade that is a $9 savings for 2 days plus you can go as many times as you want the rest of the season.

I believe you mean to say, If you have a KI Gold Pass you can upgrade it. The price of the new pass will be the price of what you paid for it subtracted from $160.

I am also headed up there this week. I leave tomorrow morning, might go into the park tomorrow night but staying the whole day Thursday. I havn't been for 10 years and I still have 4 credits waiting for me up there. It will bring my coaster count to 99!

Park at the Soak City lot and then head to Maverick. From hear hit MF and then off to TTD. Now that you have the biggies in the back done, ride Cork Screw, Magnum, Gemini & Mean Streak. While your in the back again ride SkyHawk & Cedar Creek Mine ride. From here go to Mantis, Wildcat & Iron Dragon. Jump on the Skyride and take on Raptor & Blue Streak then head across the midway to Wicked Twister, Disaster Transport, Maxair & Chaos.

If you can swing the PP, the extra hour in the morning is great as we get in Maverick & MF then jump in line for TTD before the public gets into the park.

If you can swing the PP, the extra hour in the morning is great as we get in Maverick & MF then jump in line for TTD before the public gets into the park.

This is exactly what we did twice this last weekend, and it worked out great. Too bad TTD is not open early though.

I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not the CF photo database covers all of the parks?

My wife and I have PPs, but she cannot come to CP this weekend. My buddy is going with me. He doesn't mind paying admission, but it would be super sweet if he didn't have to wait in the parking lot while I rage the ERT. Do you think there's a chance they'd let him in with her pass? Or is her pic going to pop up, even at a different park?

I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not the CF photo database covers all of the parks?

My wife and I have PPs, but she cannot come to CP this weekend. My buddy is going with me. He doesn't mind paying admission, but it would be super sweet if he didn't have to wait in the parking lot while I rage the ERT. Do you think there's a chance they'd let him in with her pass? Or is her pic going to pop up, even at a different park?

He can pay for his pass to get in and then head back to the gate and flash the platinum pass. They don't scan it once you are in the park. If you go in the MF or Magnum entrances though it will be scanned.